Latest Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Version

I have version mcsSprinklers v2.21.4.6 installed (running the 30 day trial) and see that version v2.22.0.7 is available. When I run the Update the version # does not change even though I get a Successful message. Is the number not updated in the package? I even did a Remove and Re-Installation.
    Karl S
    HS4Pro on Windows 10
    1070 Devices
    56 Z-Wave Nodes
    104 Events
    HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
    Google Home: 3 Mini units, 1 Pair Audios, 2 Displays

The version number is contained in HSPI_...exe. The actual irrigation logic version shows on the title of the mcsSprinklers pages.

What I show in my configuration is 2.22.0.10 for HSPI and the same for _2009.dll. When I look at the HS Updater I see the release version to be 2.22.0.7. This means the last time I submitted was for 2.22.0.7. What is important is the _2009.dll version. I looked at what I believe was the Update submit package and the version of the HSPI was 2.21.4.0. While the version number is not correct, it does not matter as it is identical from an execution perspective. Only the version number changes. I do not know where 2.21.4.6 came.

Comment

​Michael, I've been presented with an available update on the manage plugins page for some months now. Is there any way I can correct this?

It shows my PI version as 2.21.4.6.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.jpg Views:	0 Size:	13.3 KB ID:	1593224

And an available update to 2.22.0.7.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	26.0 KB ID:	1593225

But my actual version is 2.22.0.11.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	16.8 KB ID:	1593226
      -Wade

Comment

I compiled the .exe with version 2.22.0.7 so that should make HS think it is the latest available. It is attached See it this handles the problem. I can also submit the latest version to HST, but with such minor changes I did not want to burden them.

Save the .exe you now have and overwrite this this one into the HS root folder. I do not know when HS looks at plugin versioning so it a plugin start does not do it then try a HS start.
        Attached Files

Comment

Swapped in the new .exe. Tried restarting the PI but it didn't change on the manage plugin page, so restarted HS. Still shows 2.21.4.6. Double-checked the timestamp on the .exe file and it shows today. Odd.

Don't spend more time on this. Thought it might be something simple I could take care of. Obviously it's a minor issue with no effect on operation. Thanks.
          -Wade

Comment

I released 2.22.0.11 through the Updater.

Comment

Something's amiss, likely just with my system. Any thoughts on what might be going on?

Here are the plugins on the manage plugins page. I use the pro version.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.jpg Views:	0 Size:	21.4 KB ID:	1593767

When I click the download/update icon, I get this.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	28.0 KB ID:	1593768

Clicking update shows successful install, and the HS log appears to agree.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	19.2 KB ID:	1593769

But manage still shows the old version(s).
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	23.6 KB ID:	1593770

Here are my .exe files after the update.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	34.3 KB ID:	1593771

MCSSPRINKLERS_2009.dll is still an older version, though. Is that the problem?
              Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	9.5 KB ID:	1593772

I've restarted the plugins as well as HS4.​
              -Wade

Comment

I'm the one that messed up. I updated mcsSprinklersS, but not mcsSprinklersP so P has 2.22.0.7 version number. The attached should fix that.
                Attached Files

Comment

That took care of it. Thanks Michael.
                  -Wade

Comment

Working...
                  X