DIY Valve Control Box - Getting Remote Capabilities working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIY Valve Control Box - Getting Remote Capabilities working

I created a valve controller of my own. Basically an ESP-32 MCU running Tasmota with 6 Buttons and Relays. Standalone it works well. Press a button and you manually control the associated relay and an MQTT message is sent. HomeSeer control is fine as well, prior to installing the mcsSprinkler plug-in. That does not mean it does not work after installing the plug-in. Quite the opposite, the plug-in is working with the unit and doing exactly what the plug-in does, controlling the valves. That said, it removed manual control, meaning that when I use any means to manually control a relay, the plug-in sets the relay back to where the plug-in thinks it should be. In an attempt to get manual/remote control of the valves, I "detached" the buttons from the relays and configured Tasmota to send different MQTT messages when the buttons are pressed as well as sending the standard messages for the relays.

I used the Tasmota
    Code:
    Setoption73 1
    setting to detach the buttons from the relays. This means the push buttons no longer control the relays. I then used the following Tasmota Rule to have the Buttons send a value via MQTT based on being pressed. That value is dependent on how they are pressed.

Rule:
    Code:
    rule1 ON button1#state DO publish stat/%topic%/button1action %value% ENDON ON button2#state DO publish stat/%topic%/button2action %value% ENDON ON button3#state DO publish stat/%topic%/button3action %value% ENDON ON button4#state DO publish stat/%topic%/button4action %value% ENDON ON button5#state DO publish stat/%topic%/button5action %value% ENDON ON button6#state DO publish stat/%topic%/button6action %value% ENDON

Values Sent:
    Press Type Value Sent
    Single 10
    Double 11
    Triple 12
    Held 3

Setting the Setoption32 20 console command sets the button hold time to 20 tenths of a second, or 2 seconds.

I now have MQTT messages for controlling the relays as well as for when the buttons are pressed. I would like to

So I want to Over-ride the control of the valves and I have 6 HomeSeer Devices. One for each button. They change when the buttons are pressed, with the Value set to the Value above and the Status set to the Press Type. IDEALLY I would like the
    Single Press to Toggle the valve Open/Closed (Relay On/Off) and the Double, Triple, And/Or Hold to do something different. The Hold for one of the buttons might force an All Off while for another it might force an All On.

In order to attempt to get at least the buttons to manually control the valve, I set the Remote Control Setup as shown below. The table references Device Code and the manual references X10 Reference But this does not seem to do what I want. The goal is to only have to press the button and manually control the associated relay. With an Ideally Optional ability to use the press type to determine what is controlled.

I did find this reference in the manual and checked what I believe it is referring to, the "Allow non-x10 Alias..." option as well as the boxes to create prediction devices and send all valve actions to teh log. After setting this I shut down and restarted HomeSeer and tested the buttons. The Device Codes used are the Feature Reference IDs of the buttons. Interestingly, the Status for these has been set by the plugin.

Is there something I missed in order to allow these buttons to act as a remote to manually control the valves?

HomeSeer Button Devices
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	111
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	1608080

mcsSprinkler Settings

Views:	112
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	1608079

Views:	173
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	1608078

Karl S
    HS4Pro on Windows 10
    1070 Devices
    56 Z-Wave Nodes
    104 Events
    HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
    Google Home: 3 Mini units, 1 Pair Audios, 2 Displays

While it is a complete description of your setup it is much to digest in one bite. Let us start with design intent of mcsSprinklers.

The plug-in has a manual and an auto control mode with manual having priority. Remote control device or direct control from HS to ON will put the mode to manual, turn the selected valve to ON and keep it ON until the manual duration has lapsed or until direct/remote OFF is received. This means that mcsSprinklers knows only ON and OFF. The command can come on the valve’s Ref or on the Alia’s Ref. The Alia’s can be RF, HS, XAP or MQTT with a commanded state of ON or OFF.

When in manual mode mcsSprinklers will follow the last manual command and I believe will monitor every minute and retry command if the status of the valve does not match the command. When in auto mode it will monitor to keep the valve in the intended state. It depends upon the returned status to know the valve’s current state.

In your screenshot you are using HS Ref numbers. This capability was added last year. The original design had only Device Code. I can run a test case to confirm the Alia’s as a Ref is working as intended. I do know that direct rather than alias.remote can be problematic as HS reports only status of non-plug-in devices so hard for the plug-in to recognize a command vs. status update.

I do not know how to double or triple press a button on the HS UI so interested to know how it is done and how HS delivers different commands in each case. Since mcsSprinklers understands only ON and OFF it seems to me logic to support different gestures will need to occur before a command is sent to mcsSprinklers. If I recall correctly the Touch screen of mcsSprinklers does have a Toggle with backend logic to convert it to ON of OFF used for control. I can look into toggle if you would like.

Is there something I missed with respect to your question?

Comment

My ultimate goal: Have 6 drip irrigation zones controlled such that soil sensors in the zone as well as predicted weather determine if a zone should be watered. Ideally watering will occur at the same time each day. I need to allow for a Manual Start to watering any zone and would like each zone to have a Maximum Duration for this, meaning that while manually started, if not manually stopped after X minutes, it automatically stops Soil and Rain Sensors have are coming soon.

Current challenge: Get teh Remote Control ability to work.

First mistake regarding the Remote Control not working: (outside working on this after a true Monday at work...) was not using an On/Off device as the Remote Control Device. The previously mentioned Button devices had no On nor Off values. So I created 6 Virtual Devices to use as the Remote devices and made sure they are On/Off devices. The physical buttons on the unit set corresponding HomeSeer devices to Single/Double/Triple/Hold depending on the button press. I will have these control the new virtual devices via Events.

So I changed the Remote Control setup to use these instead of the physical buttons on the unit. If I am understanding things correctly, I should now be able to turn the new Virtual HomeSeer device set to Remote Control the Deck valve (Remote 1) to On and have the associate valve open. This is not the case. Changing Remote 1 to On does not appear to manually control the respective valve. Is there a setting or Sprinkler Device I should check to make sure this functionality is turned on? Again, the goal is to have the system control On and Off functions of the valves but allow for manual start and stops via the Remote devices.

On the off chance you would want to see it, I have attached the saved ini file, renamed to .txt to allow for the upload.
      Newly added Virtual Devices for Manual/Remote Control

Views:	137
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	1608131

Karl S
      HS4Pro on Windows 10
      1070 Devices
      56 Z-Wave Nodes
      104 Events

Comment

I used your ini for my test. Changed the ref number for the remote 1 and first valve to two of my virtual devices. Changed the manual run time to 1 minute to simplify test. Clicked ON remote virtual button on HS Devices page. The log shows External ON from the Ref 11 remote. ON from the Ref 46 virtual valve. OFF from the Ref 46 virtual valve. It then shows each minute the OFF for the valves that did not return an OFF status (because these Refs do not exist on my system). I turned the Ref 11 remote OFF that shows as External Off. Forced OFF is Ref 46 being set to match the remote. Repeated the ON test again after changing the Other Page setting from Professional to Standard. Got a similar result.

Some observations
        1. Several zones do not have Auto times setup on Layout or Zones pages
        2. One Area has been defined. If you want some to be based upon weather and some based upon soil moisture then you will need to different Area for each control strategy. In your case with less than nine valves you can have each one setup in its own area to give you maximum flexibility
        3. Standard plugin selected on Other Page. This should be fine, but using the Pro plugin rather than Std provides more options. It should just be a matter of selecting it from the HS Plugins menu. You should not run into a license issue, but if you do I can take care of that.
        4. Other Page does not have Debug enabled at the bottom. There is much debug info around control of valves. Since you are having problems in this area the debug will provide good insight. Post the debug as it is developer and not user oriented.
        5. On Other Page I selected Expert Mode. This bypasses the Interview setup settings and gives me full visibility into all possible settings. You do not need to do this, but just letting you know.
        6. I looked at the handling of HS Device interface. It is looking for On and Off labels. If there are not two labels then it will use DeviceValue of 0 and 100 for OFF and ON, respectively. If the two labels are not Off and On then it will use 0 and 1 DeviceValue for OFF and ON. While it may not help any, it means that if you have three labels, for example, then it still can be used for remote, but it will only respond to the two that have 0 or 100 DeviceValue.

Name:	0x.png
Views:	145
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	1608148Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	95
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	1608149

Just for your information, I setup my valves to respond to MQTT messages. Since you are using Tasmota/MQTT for the valves then this option is available to you.

Name:	2.png
Views:	94
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	1608150

Comment

Does the Manual Mode showing Paused in the Zones Status page shown below mean that Manual control is turned off someplace? After making changes per below, I am still not seeing Manual Control.

Views:	86
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	1608168

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
          I used your ini for my test. Changed the ref number for the remote 1 and first valve to two of my virtual devices. Changed the manual run time to 1 minute to simplify test. Clicked ON remote virtual button on HS Devices page. The log shows External ON from the Ref 11 remote. ON from the Ref 46 virtual valve. OFF from the Ref 46 virtual valve. It then shows each minute the OFF for the valves that did not return an OFF status (because these Refs do not exist on my system). I turned the Ref 11 remote OFF that shows as External Off. Forced OFF is Ref 46 being set to match the remote. Repeated the ON test again after changing the Other Page setting from Professional to Standard. Got a similar result.

Some observations
          1. Several zones do not have Auto times setup on Layout or Zones pages
          2. One Area has been defined. If you want some to be based upon weather and some based upon soil moisture then you will need to different Area for each control strategy. In your case with less than nine valves you can have each one setup in its own area to give you maximum flexibility
          3. Standard plugin selected on Other Page. This should be fine, but using the Pro plugin rather than Std provides more options. It should just be a matter of selecting it from the HS Plugins menu. You should not run into a license issue, but if you do I can take care of that.
          4. Other Page does not have Debug enabled at the bottom. There is much debug info around control of valves. Since you are having problems in this area the debug will provide good insight. Post the debug as it is developer and not user oriented.
          5. On Other Page I selected Expert Mode. This bypasses the Interview setup settings and gives me full visibility into all possible settings. You do not need to do this, but just letting you know.
          6. I looked at the handling of HS Device interface. It is looking for On and Off labels. If there are not two labels then it will use DeviceValue of 0 and 100 for OFF and ON, respectively. If the two labels are not Off and On then it will use 0 and 1 DeviceValue for OFF and ON. While it may not help any, it means that if you have three labels, for example, then it still can be used for remote, but it will only respond to the two that have 0 or 100 DeviceValue.
          Okay, I set each Valve/Zone to be in a separate Area. I also installed the Pro version of the plugin and turned on Expert Mode. I have also checked and the Remote Control devices are set as shown below. I used Jon00's Virtual Device Creation plugin so they are consistent.

Views:	119
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	1608167
          Karl S
          HS4Pro on Windows 10
          1070 Devices
          56 Z-Wave Nodes
          104 Events

Comment

Paused status means that the User Pause became enabled. General Status has a control for it. Touch Page has a control for it. The Zone Status has the "Resume" control. After resume the button will change to Pause.

As another note, the top of the Other Page has option to run as Basic, Standard, or Professional. You likely have it to Standard. It runs fine this way, but you do not have a UI for the Pro features.

Comment

Prior to writing post 4, I had installed the Pro version of the plugin. It installed as version 2.22.0.7 and showed an update available. I updated it to 2.22.0.11 and checked the Profession Version option. I believe I also set the Expert Mode on. Unless you were speaking to an earlier post, I am not sure what is suggesting this is not the case.

While trying things, including setting the valves to respond to MQTT messages, I ended up corrupting the mcsMQTT database. I first noticed this when I went to check the Associations tab and it had nothing below the Associations~Edit/Add... tabs. I also had all sorts of errors showing with most plugins giving errors for their status in the HomeSeer Plugins screen. So I uninstalled the Pro version of mcsSprinklers first, disabled mcsMQTT, did a couple restarts of HomeSeer throughout the process in order to be able to accomplish these tasks and replaced the mcsMQTT.db file with an older copy I had. All seems good on that front

The older basic mcsSprinkler plugin (v2.22.0.11) was still installed but disabled. I installed the Pro version and it once again installed as version 2.22.07, immediately showing an updated available. At this point I have not updated the Pro version to 2.22.0.11. I have confirmed the Pro version and Expert Mode are selected in the Other page. After that I rebooted the computer just because. I ran through the various settings to make sure they were correct, using HomeSeer Devices as opposed to MQTT messages for valve control.

And now I am back to some point of corruption. I am thinking uninstalling all mcsSprinkler, deleting all files under all mcsSprinkler folders, and starting over.​

Views:	82
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	1608199
              Attached Files
              Karl S
              HS4Pro on Windows 10
              1070 Devices
              56 Z-Wave Nodes
              104 Events

Comment

I installed the Pro version and it once again installed as version 2.22.07, immediately showing an updated available.
                I believe this is my mistake with the verison number of the .exe not matching the verison number of the .dll.

While trying things, including setting the valves to respond to MQTT messages, I ended up corrupting the mcsMQTT database
                I am not aware of any dependency between the two plugin or anything that would cause one to have issue when the other is being used.

The older basic mcsSprinkler plugin (v2.22.0.11) was still installed but disabled.
                Don't go there. It has been a long time since Basic was even considered. In the Update files there is not a Basic version update for years. It also does not support your control modes that are of interest. It only trys replicate what is available in a circa 2000 timer with network access for setup and monitoring.

I am thinking uninstalling all mcsSprinklers, deleting all files under all mcsSprinkler folders, and starting over.​
                This is a natural reaction, but usually just results in more work. Let us find out what the issue is and solve it.

Assume that mcsSprinklers /PRO/STD that you are running is the current version. The Other page should show the dll version that is installed. The .exe version is just for HS accounting.

Expert vs. User mode is just a filter to reduce the clutter/options available to the user. It is only a UI difference and does not affect operation unless as an Expert you do something that hoses it. When in User mode the interview answers are honored and when in Expert mode they are ignored.

Two sources of information are most useful. One is mcsSprinlers.ini so I can understand the settings. The other is the debug file so I can observer the execution logic.

It is also not clear to me what the actual problem you are trying to solve with the current install of mcsSprinklers. I can sense the frustration, but I cannot see the problem.

Best to leave mcsMQTT investigation alone so there is only one moving object. mcsMQTT depends upon \data\mcsMQTT\mcsMQTT.db and \config\mcsMQTT.ini so if you have backups you can go back to an earlier verison. mcsMQTT does provide a backup facility if you would like to use it, but only useful moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
                  It is also not clear to me what the actual problem you are trying to solve with the current install of mcsSprinklers. I can sense the frustration, but I cannot see the problem.
                  I recognize that my ini file sent a few posts back worked for you with the Remote Control. It has not worked for me, and while trying to figure out why, this other problem occurred. I cannot currently go to the mcsMQTT main page to look at an Association, Topics, etc. If I do, I have to restart HomeSeer. There is a part of me which is wondering if these are related. Maybe not, but that sneaky intuition gut of mine is poking me there... But I am leaving MQTT be for the moment.

My though for a complete uninstall of mcsSprinkler is being pushed as much with the idea that I have the Basic version installed mixed in with the Pro version as anything else. I am just wondering if somewhere something has crossed. Especially since you commented that it is outdated. And since I am not working with anything that I had not already set up, why not? I can use the same ini file I posted above to get back to that point and make the additional changes. Or just set everything up manually. So a full invasive uninstall feels like the right step. I can tell you it is likely less work than others I have done. After all, besides a little time I have spent setting this up over the past couple days, which I see as a good learning experience regarding the software, I am not loosing anything else.

At least I have backed down from a completely new HomeSeer install! LOL
                  Karl S
                  HS4Pro on Windows 10
                  1070 Devices
                  56 Z-Wave Nodes
                  104 Events

Comment

MQTT is looking good for the moment

If I get invasive for an uninstall, it appears I would Uninstall via the HomeSeer interface, then move, rename, or delete the following. Note that in most cases it would be the folder listed and all the contents, save the Config folder.

...\Bin\mcsSprinklers
                    ...\Config\mcsSprinklers*.*
                    ...\Config\Alternate\ - This has my ini saved from earlier. No harm keeping this.
                    ...\Data\mcsSprinklers
                    ...\Docs\mcsSprinklers
                    ...\HTML\mcsSprinklers
                    ​...\scripts\mcsSprinklers
                    Karl S
                    HS4Pro on Windows 10
                    1070 Devices
                    56 Z-Wave Nodes
                    104 Events

Comment

mcsMQTT user data consists of \Config\mcsMQTT.ini and \data\mcsMQTT\*. Deleting other areas does not have any benefit as a reinstall will restore/overwrite anything used.

To move forward with mcsSprinklers enabled debug from the Other Page. Do a valve control from the HS Devices Page and provide the debug file. This assume that same .ini file posted previously. Otherwise post the matching .ini file. Indicate what you tried to do and the approx time to match the data in the debug file.

At this point I understand that Pause need to be cleared otherwise no valve action will occur.

Comment

I did an aggressive reinstall of mcsSprinklers. As can be seen in the image in my first post, my initial install did not have the R and S values in the Hose Code fields. As shown below, the new install included these. I did not remove these in the initial install, so the installation (which was first the standard version) likely had other issues as well.

Views:	92
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	1608243

After setting things up I am able to use the Remote items and get the External On status set, but I am not seeing an Off occur. I can get a Manual Off to happen, so maybe a setting is off for the Auto Stop? I believe I recall seeing something for that but cannot find it now.

​​​Click image for larger version

Views:	81
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	1608244
                        Karl S
                        HS4Pro on Windows 10
                        1070 Devices
                        56 Z-Wave Nodes
                        104 Events

Comment

Found a good one. IF I manually control any of the Relays/Valves (Devices 960 through 965) either by HomeSeer, MQTT via Node-RED or MQTT Explorer, or Tasmota (which then ends up changing the associated HomeSeer device via MQTT) then mcsSprinklers seems to allow the Manual control and then shuts it off after the configured 1 minute wait.

If I use the HomeSeer device configured to do Remote Control, the Valve/Relay is not controlled. In the Run Log screen, I see the entry as a Status of External On.

My assumption was that if I turn HomeSeer Device 1494 On, then Zone Deck (1), which is HomeSeer Device 961, would turn On. But that does not seem to be the case. The table ended up showing entries for both the Zones (top list) and Areas and I added entries for both. Each Area only has 1 Zone, which correlates to 1 Valve/Relay. What does work is that if I control Device 961, then it stays on for the Manual duration (1 minute in my setup).

So was my assumption wrong? Do I need to have the devices set up in the Remote Setup control the HomeSeer device via an Event or other means?

Views:	118
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	1608254
                          Karl S
                          HS4Pro on Windows 10
                          1070 Devices
                          56 Z-Wave Nodes
                          104 Events

Comment

I believe the debug is an earlier one that ends at 3 PM. If you want to get the current one you need to clear the debug cache which is button on the Other Page in the Debug area to write the current debug file. I did see 961 going ON and OFF based upon MQTT message

I used your latest .ini. Changed 961 and its remote Ref to 2179 and 2181 which are two virtual devices I just created from HS Devices Page. I clicked the ON button 2181 (Remote alias) and received the following in the log

Name:	0.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	1608258

The corresponding info from the Debug log to recognize the Remote, enable the valve, control the valve and receive status is highlighted. Note that status values are X10 values so 2=ON and 3=OFF.

4/4/2023 9:45:09 PM 638162415099829097 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Commanding 2181 to 2, is an Ailias=True,LastChange=4/4/2023 9:45:09 PM, Status=2gInternallyCommandedDevice = 965
                            4/4/2023 9:45:09 PM 638162415099849098 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Alias Zone=0
                            4/4/2023 9:45:09 PM 638162415099849098 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:09 PM 638162415099849098 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Alias for zone/control=0, Act Immediately=False
                            4/4/2023 9:45:09 PM 638162415099849098 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Zone Manual On=True, zones ubound=5, alias zone=0, StatusRespone=False, iX10CommandedZone=5, iX10CommandedStatus=3, iStatus=2, iZone=0
                            4/4/2023 9:45:09 PM 638162415099849098 | mcsSprinklers Debug | LogAction INSERT INTO log (SampleDate,Device,Status) VALUES('2023-04-04 21:45:09','2179','External ON')
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415100278998 | mcsSprinklers Debug | CheckManual By HSEvent2 Was rtdZoneDeviceLastChange(0)=4/4/2022 9:42:13 PM
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415100299044 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415100299044 | mcsSprinklers Debug | SetDeviceStatus(S95) iStatus=2, iHSStatus=2
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415100338967 | mcsSprinklers Debug | SetDeviceStatus(S91) iStatus=2, iHSStatus=2
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415100418964 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Scheduling Manual Control from HSEvent
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415100519188 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415100539182 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415100559036 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415100569177 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415100579177 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415100589183 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415100679180 | mcsSprinklers Debug | ManualEnable=True,False,False,False,False,False, Override=True, ASPStop=False, bTransitionToManualMode=True, rtbPreviousModeIsAuto=False
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415101859047 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415101859047 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Transition out of Manual Zone 0, Area=0, OnStatus=False, ExitManual=False, bTurnoff=False, bTurnOffArea(iArea)=False, AreaInhibitText=Time 135 mins , SiteInhibitText=, bKeepZoneOn=False, bOverride=True
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415101879029 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415101879029 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Transition out of Manual Zone 1, Area=1, OnStatus=False, ExitManual=False, bTurnoff=False, bTurnOffArea(iArea)=False, AreaInhibitText=Time 135 mins , SiteInhibitText=, bKeepZoneOn=False, bOverride=True
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415101889033 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415101889033 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Transition out of Manual Zone 2, Area=2, OnStatus=False, ExitManual=False, bTurnoff=False, bTurnOffArea(iArea)=False, AreaInhibitText=Time 135 mins , SiteInhibitText=, bKeepZoneOn=False, bOverride=True
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415101899034 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415101899034 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Transition out of Manual Zone 3, Area=3, OnStatus=False, ExitManual=False, bTurnoff=False, bTurnOffArea(iArea)=False, AreaInhibitText=Time 135 mins , SiteInhibitText=, bKeepZoneOn=False, bOverride=True
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415101909036 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415101909036 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Transition out of Manual Zone 4, Area=4, OnStatus=False, ExitManual=False, bTurnoff=False, bTurnOffArea(iArea)=False, AreaInhibitText=Time 135 mins , SiteInhibitText=, bKeepZoneOn=False, bOverride=True
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415101919033 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415101919033 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Transition out of Manual Zone 5, Area=5, OnStatus=False, ExitManual=False, bTurnoff=False, bTurnOffArea(iArea)=False, AreaInhibitText=Time 135 mins , SiteInhibitText=, bKeepZoneOn=False, bOverride=True
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415101929033 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415101939039 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415101949041 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415101958976 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415101969186 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415101969186 | mcsSprinklers Debug | bKeepZoneOn=False, bTurnOff=False, bTurnOffArea=False,False,False,False,False,False,False,False ,dTimeLastIteration=4/4/2023 9:45:00 PM, Transition=True,PrevAutoMode=False, AverageWind=8,SiteInhibit=,AreaInhibit=|Time 135 mins |Time 135 mins |Time 135 mins |Time 135 mins |Time 135 mins |Time 135 mins ||
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415101978982 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415101989006 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415101998990 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102018979 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102028977 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102038968 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102038968 | mcsSprinklers Debug | WaterUsedNotComputedList Count=0,iWaterNow(iArea)=0, rtiAreaWaterMeterReading(iArea)=0, hs.isOn(S45)=False, rtiZoneWaterUseHour(mZone)=0
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102038968 | mcsSprinklers Debug | EvaluateNow bDoTurnOn=True, bDoTurnOnForMist=True, bTurnOff=False, rtbCarryover=False, bOverride=True, bDoTurnOnByArea=,True,True,True,True,True,True,True,True, RR Delay=,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0, IZ Delay=,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102038968 | mcsSprinklers Debug | rtbNotificationOfAreaStarting=False, rtiNotifyMinutes=0, rtbAreaCycleActive(0)=False,rtnAreaNextStartDuration(0)=1
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102048978 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102058971 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102068962 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102068962 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102078976 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102088988 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102088988 | mcsSprinklers Debug | ValveOnLogic, rtbZoneTurnOn(0)=True, iValveOnCount(0)=0, iValveOnCountTotal=0, iFlowTotal=0, rtbZoneCarryover(0)=False, rtiAreaMaxZonesOn=1, rtiAreaMaxFlow=40, bCycleActiveSequential=False, rtnAreaNextStartDuration(0)=1, rtiZoneDurationMonth(0,0)=5, iValvesPowered=0
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102099125 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102099125 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Sprinkler Valve 2179 turned on with moisture at Calc=1-Meas=1/1 and ZonesPending=True.False.False.False.False.False
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102099125 | mcsSprinklers Debug | 12500
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102099125 | mcsSprinklers Debug | 12630
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102278997 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Remaining Minutes 2179,sOnOff=ON
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102288975 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102288975 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Remaining Minutes2 2179,hs.isOn(sDC)=False
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102299117 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102299117 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Remaining Minutes4 iRemainingMinutes2=1
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102319060 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102339117 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102339117 | mcsSprinklers Debug | FormatSprinkler Change=True, StatusChange=True, DC=2179
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102358990 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102358990 | mcsSprinklers Debug | ExecX10 2179=on for 2
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102358990 | mcsSprinklers Debug | CommonExecX10, Rain8NetUPB HouseCode=R, Device=2179, State=ON, rtoX10CollectionCount=0, iType=4
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102358990 | mcsSprinklers Debug | LogAction INSERT INTO log (SampleDate,Device,Status) VALUES('2023-04-04 21:45:10','2179','ON')
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102568994 | mcsSprinklers Debug | SendHS Device 2179=2
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102568994 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Sending HS 2179 Zone=0 Status =2
                            4/4/2023 9:45:10 PM 638162415102599001 | mcsSprinklers Debug | SendHS Status Returned for 2179 is 2

So was my assumption wrong? Do I need to have the devices set up in the Remote Setup control the HomeSeer device via an Event or other means?
                            No events needed. If you look at the same test in your debug (after writing the cache) you can confirm HS sending the code for the remote and then the logic mcsSprinklers uses following the command. You can post it as well.

Comment

I noticed that my Commanding lines have no value for InternallyCommandedDevice.

Device 1495 is the Remote I wish to use to control device 960. This is set as shown in the image in post 13 above. Should I see 960 at the end of the 4th line in the log? Also, at the bottom, devices 446 and 447 are listed, but they are not associated. I have no ide where those device numbers are coming from. These devices are actually:
                              446:MQTT MQTT Receive not-Associated Count
                              447:MQTT MQTT Receive not-Associated Count Today​​

4/5/2023 10:14:02 AM 638162864423757148 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Links=<center><p>| <a href="/interview" target="_top">Setup Interview</a>| | <a href="/rain8" target="_top">Interface Setup</a>| | <a href="/wiring" target="_top">Wiring Setup</a>| | <a href="/layout" target="_top">Layout Setup</a>| | <a href="/zone" target="_top">Zones Setup</a>| | <a href="/area" target="_top">Areas Setup</a>||<br>| <a href="/program" target="_top">Programs Setup</a>| | <a href="/site" target="_top">Site Setup</a>| | <a href="/sensor" target="_top">Weather Setup</a>| | <a href="/remote" target="_top">Remote Setup</a>| | <a href="/other" target="_top">Other Setup</a>| | <a href="/pictureentry" target="_top">Picture Entry</a>| <br>| <a href="/help" target="_top">Help</a>| | <a href="/sprinkler" target="_top">Zones Status</a>| | <a href="/generalstatus" target="_top">General Status</a>| | <a href="/runlist" target="_top">Run List</a>| | <a href="/log" target="_top">Run Log</a>| | <a href="/touch" target="_top">Touch Zone</a>| | <a href="/toucharea" target="_top">Touch Area</a>| | <a href="/iowindow" target="_top">Serial IO</a>| | <a href="/reminders" target="_top">Reminders</a>| </p></center>
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864551674907 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,100
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864551674907 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Commanding 1495 to 2, is an Ailias=True,LastChange=4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM, Status=2gInternallyCommandedDevice =
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864551674907 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Alias Zone=1
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864551674907 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Alias for zone/control=1, Act Immediately=False
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864551674907 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Zone Manual On=True, zones ubound=5, alias zone=1, StatusRespone=False, iX10CommandedZone=-1, iX10CommandedStatus=-1, iStatus=2, iZone=1
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864551674907 | mcsSprinklers Debug | LogAction INSERT INTO log (SampleDate,Device,Status) VALUES('2023-04-05 10:14:15','960','External ON')
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864551987409 | mcsSprinklers Debug | CheckManual By HSEvent2 Was rtdZoneDeviceLastChange(1)=4/5/2023 9:39:15 AM
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864551987409 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,1
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864551987409 | mcsSprinklers Debug | SetDeviceStatus(S95) iStatus=2, iHSStatus=2
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864551987409 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Scheduling Manual Control from HSEvent
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864552143523 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,1
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864552143523 | mcsSprinklers Debug | ManualEnable=False,True,False,False,False,True, Override=True, ASPStop=False, bTransitionToManualMode=True, rtbPreviousModeIsAuto=False
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864553393513 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,1
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864553393513 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Transition out of Manual Zone 0, Area=0, OnStatus=False, ExitManual=False, bTurnoff=False, bTurnOffArea(iArea)=False, AreaInhibitText=Time 826 mins , SiteInhibitText=, bKeepZoneOn=False, bOverride=True
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864553393513 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Transition out of Manual Zone 1, Area=1, OnStatus=False, ExitManual=False, bTurnoff=False, bTurnOffArea(iArea)=False, AreaInhibitText=Time 826 mins , SiteInhibitText=, bKeepZoneOn=False, bOverride=True
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864553393513 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Transition out of Manual Zone 2, Area=2, OnStatus=False, ExitManual=False, bTurnoff=False, bTurnOffArea(iArea)=False, AreaInhibitText=Time 826 mins , SiteInhibitText=, bKeepZoneOn=False, bOverride=True
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864553393513 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Transition out of Manual Zone 3, Area=3, OnStatus=False, ExitManual=False, bTurnoff=False, bTurnOffArea(iArea)=False, AreaInhibitText=Time 826 mins , SiteInhibitText=, bKeepZoneOn=False, bOverride=True
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864553393513 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Transition out of Manual Zone 4, Area=4, OnStatus=False, ExitManual=False, bTurnoff=False, bTurnOffArea(iArea)=False, AreaInhibitText=Time 826 mins , SiteInhibitText=, bKeepZoneOn=False, bOverride=True
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864553393513 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Transition out of Manual Zone 5, Area=5, OnStatus=False, ExitManual=False, bTurnoff=False, bTurnOffArea(iArea)=False, AreaInhibitText=Start 10:30 ,Time 826 mins , SiteInhibitText=, bKeepZoneOn=False, bOverride=True
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864553393513 | mcsSprinklers Debug | bKeepZoneOn=False, bTurnOff=False, bTurnOffArea=False,False,False,False,False,False,False,False ,dTimeLastIteration=4/5/2023 10:14:00 AM, Transition=True,PrevAutoMode=False, AverageWind=4,SiteInhibit=,AreaInhibit=|Time 826 mins |Time 826 mins |Time 826 mins |Time 826 mins |Time 826 mins |Start 10:30 ,Time 826 mins ||
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864553549787 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,1
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864553549787 | mcsSprinklers Debug | WaterUsedNotComputedList Count=0,iWaterNow(iArea)=0, rtiAreaWaterMeterReading(iArea)=0, hs.isOn(S45)=False, rtiZoneWaterUseHour(mZone)=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864553549787 | mcsSprinklers Debug | EvaluateNow bDoTurnOn=True, bDoTurnOnForMist=True, bTurnOff=False, rtbCarryover=False, bOverride=True, bDoTurnOnByArea=,True,True,True,True,True,True,True,True, RR Delay=,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0, IZ Delay=,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864553549787 | mcsSprinklers Debug | rtbNotificationOfAreaStarting=False, rtiNotifyMinutes=0, rtbAreaCycleActive(0)=False,rtnAreaNextStartDuration(0)=1
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864553549787 | mcsSprinklers Debug | ValveOnLogic, rtbZoneTurnOn(0)=False, iValveOnCount(0)=0, iValveOnCountTotal=0, iFlowTotal=0, rtbZoneCarryover(0)=False, rtiAreaMaxZonesOn=1, rtiAreaMaxFlow=40, bCycleActiveSequential=False, rtnAreaNextStartDuration(0)=1, rtiZoneDurationMonth(0,0)=2, iValvesPowered=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864553549787 | mcsSprinklers Debug | ValveOnLogic, rtbZoneTurnOn(1)=False, iValveOnCount(1)=0, iValveOnCountTotal=0, iFlowTotal=0, rtbZoneCarryover(1)=False, rtiAreaMaxZonesOn=1, rtiAreaMaxFlow=40, bCycleActiveSequential=False, rtnAreaNextStartDuration(1)=1, rtiZoneDurationMonth(0,1)=2, iValvesPowered=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864553549787 | mcsSprinklers Debug | ValveOnLogic, rtbZoneTurnOn(2)=False, iValveOnCount(2)=0, iValveOnCountTotal=0, iFlowTotal=0, rtbZoneCarryover(2)=False, rtiAreaMaxZonesOn=1, rtiAreaMaxFlow=40, bCycleActiveSequential=False, rtnAreaNextStartDuration(2)=1, rtiZoneDurationMonth(0,2)=2, iValvesPowered=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864553706074 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,1
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864553706074 | mcsSprinklers Debug | ValveOnLogic, rtbZoneTurnOn(3)=False, iValveOnCount(3)=0, iValveOnCountTotal=0, iFlowTotal=0, rtbZoneCarryover(3)=False, rtiAreaMaxZonesOn=1, rtiAreaMaxFlow=40, bCycleActiveSequential=False, rtnAreaNextStartDuration(3)=1, rtiZoneDurationMonth(0,3)=2, iValvesPowered=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864553706074 | mcsSprinklers Debug | ValveOnLogic, rtbZoneTurnOn(4)=False, iValveOnCount(4)=0, iValveOnCountTotal=0, iFlowTotal=0, rtbZoneCarryover(4)=False, rtiAreaMaxZonesOn=1, rtiAreaMaxFlow=40, bCycleActiveSequential=False, rtnAreaNextStartDuration(4)=1, rtiZoneDurationMonth(0,4)=2, iValvesPowered=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864553706074 | mcsSprinklers Debug | ValveOnLogic, rtbZoneTurnOn(5)=False, iValveOnCount(5)=0, iValveOnCountTotal=0, iFlowTotal=0, rtbZoneCarryover(5)=False, rtiAreaMaxZonesOn=1, rtiAreaMaxFlow=40, bCycleActiveSequential=False, rtnAreaNextStartDuration(5)=1, rtiZoneDurationMonth(0,5)=2, iValvesPowered=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864553862297 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,1
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864553862297 | mcsSprinklers Debug | AreaOn(0)=False
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864553862297 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Water Use Area 0=0, Limit=0, Period=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864553862297 | mcsSprinklers Debug | AreaOn(1)=False
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864553862297 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Water Use Area 1=0, Limit=0, Period=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554018560 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,1
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554018560 | mcsSprinklers Debug | AreaOn(2)=False
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554018560 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Water Use Area 2=0, Limit=0, Period=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554018560 | mcsSprinklers Debug | AreaOn(3)=False
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554018560 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Water Use Area 3=0, Limit=0, Period=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554018560 | mcsSprinklers Debug | AreaOn(4)=False
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554018560 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Water Use Area 4=0, Limit=0, Period=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554174820 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,1
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554174820 | mcsSprinklers Debug | AreaOn(5)=False
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554174820 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Water Use Area 5=0, Limit=0, Period=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554174820 | mcsSprinklers Debug | AreaOn(6)=False
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554174820 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Water Use Area 6=0, Limit=0, Period=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554174820 | mcsSprinklers Debug | AreaOn(7)=False
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554174820 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Water Use Area 7=0, Limit=0, Period=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554174820 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Water Use Area 8=0, Limit=0, Period=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554174820 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Cycle Active(0)=False, Anything On=False
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554331023 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,1
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554331023 | mcsSprinklers Debug | bZoneIsRunning=,0,0,0,0,0,0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554331023 | mcsSprinklers Debug | rtiAreaStartTime(0)=480,1080,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1 500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1 500,1500,1500,1500,rtiAreaStartTime(1)=500,1500,1500,1500,15 00,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,15 00,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,rtiAreaStartTime(2)=52 0,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,150 0,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554331023 | mcsSprinklers Debug | rtbZoneWateredToday=False,False,True,True,False,False,
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554331023 | mcsSprinklers Debug | rtiAreaNextStartTime=480,500,520,
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554331023 | mcsSprinklers Debug | EvaluateWaterNow MoistureValueChange Zone 0/4/5/2023 9:38:28 AM,Value=100,Device=961, rtbUseDeviceValue=False, iPreviousValue=100, iValue=100
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554487287 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,1
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554487287 | mcsSprinklers Debug | EvaluateWaterNow MoistureValueChange Zone 1/4/5/2023 9:46:11 AM,Value=100,Device=960, rtbUseDeviceValue=False, iPreviousValue=100, iValue=100
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554487287 | mcsSprinklers Debug | EvaluateWaterNow MoistureValueChange Zone 2/4/5/2023 8:36:20 AM,Value=100,Device=962, rtbUseDeviceValue=False, iPreviousValue=100, iValue=100
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554487287 | mcsSprinklers Debug | EvaluateWaterNow MoistureValueChange Zone 3/4/5/2023 8:36:22 AM,Value=100,Device=963, rtbUseDeviceValue=False, iPreviousValue=100, iValue=100
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554487287 | mcsSprinklers Debug | EvaluateWaterNow MoistureValueChange Zone 4/4/5/2023 8:26:34 AM,Value=99,Device=964, rtbUseDeviceValue=False, iPreviousValue=99, iValue=99
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554487287 | mcsSprinklers Debug | EvaluateWaterNow MoistureValueChange Zone 5/4/5/2023 8:26:34 AM,Value=99,Device=965, rtbUseDeviceValue=False, iPreviousValue=99, iValue=99
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554643556 | mcsSprinklers Debug | rtiWaterTankLevel=0, rtiPreviousSiteWater=0, rtiWaterTankLevelMax=0, rtiWaterTankLevelMin= 0, DeviceOn=True, bTankState=True, nTankLevel=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554643556 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,1
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554643556 | mcsSprinklers Debug | iManualStatus=3
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554643556 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Water Use Area 0=0, Limit=0, Period=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554643556 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Water Use Area 1=0, Limit=0, Period=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554643556 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Water Use Area 2=0, Limit=0, Period=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554799784 | mcsSprinklers Debug | arrLevel=0,1
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554799784 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Water Use Area 3=0, Limit=0, Period=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554799784 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Water Use Area 4=0, Limit=0, Period=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554799784 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Water Use Area 5=0, Limit=0, Period=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554799784 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Water Use Area 6=0, Limit=0, Period=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554799784 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Water Use Area 7=0, Limit=0, Period=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554799784 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Water Use Area 8=0, Limit=0, Period=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554799784 | mcsSprinklers Debug | UpdateWaterTableLastRecord SQL=UPDATE tblwater SET SampleDate='2023-04-05 10:13:15',a000961WaterFlow_N=0,a000960WaterFlow_N=0,a000962W aterFlow_N=0,a000963WaterFlow_N=0,a000964WaterFlow_N=0,a0009 65WaterFlow_N=0 WHERE ID=14
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554956043 | mcsSprinklers Debug | PollRain8NetStatus StatusCount=0,IndexCount=0
                              4/5/2023 10:14:15 AM 638162864554956043 | mcsSprinklers Debug | NextTimerInterval=44505, MinNextTimerInterval=60
                              4/5/2023 10:14:25 AM 638162864653525939 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Commanding 446 to 17, is an Ailias=False,LastChange=4/5/2023 10:14:25 AM, Status=17gInternallyCommandedDevice =
                              4/5/2023 10:14:25 AM 638162864653525939 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Zone Manual On=False, zones ubound=5, alias zone=-1, StatusRespone=False, iX10CommandedZone=-1, iX10CommandedStatus=-1, iStatus=17, iZone=-1
                              4/5/2023 10:14:25 AM 638162864653525939 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Commanding 447 to 17, is an Ailias=False,LastChange=4/5/2023 10:14:25 AM, Status=17gInternallyCommandedDevice =
                              4/5/2023 10:14:25 AM 638162864653525939 | mcsSprinklers Debug | Zone Manual On=False, zones ubound=5, alias zone=-1, StatusRespone=False, iX10CommandedZone=-1, iX10CommandedStatus=-1, iStatus=17, iZone=-1
                              Karl S
                              HS4Pro on Windows 10
                              1070 Devices
                              56 Z-Wave Nodes
                              104 Events

Comment

Working...
                              X