Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a common problem. 'MySql.Data.dll that is in your path is either wrong version or missing. It should be in \bin\mcsSprinklers. If there is one in mcsSprinklers root then remove it. Confirm the version is 6.2.3.0 for the one that is in \bin\mcsSprinklers.

Comment

• Michael, I have been using mcsSprinklersS for many years. Do I need to go to mcsSprinklers Pro? Do I need a new license ?
      Thanks, Bruce

Comment

• I just realized the implications of not providing updater files for the other two versions. You should be able to use Updater to install mcsSprinklersP, but still run mcsSprinklersS. Your version info will not be updated from the HS GUI/Log.

What I will do now is include the Std version HSPI with the updater's Pro version so the version info will be correct. I will also unlock all the Pro features for the Std version.

Comment

• I put together a build for Standard version. I will submit to Updater, but prefer somebody who is actually running Standard version confirm it yields the desired results. EtherRain was also enabled for Standard version so that may look different from last years.

HSPI_MCSSPRINKLESS.exe and mcsSprinklers_2009.dll are the two files that go into the HS root folder from http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsSprinklersP_2_19_1_2.zip

After submission to updater both Pro and Std versions will be downloaded when mcsSprinklersP is selected. Within HS only the one for which a license has been given will be enabled.

Comment

Working...
          X