X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

license ok thx
    rev 2.2.271
    other setup page cannot read from ini:tempdc,syringing,repeat command,page header format,expert mode
    or cannot save to ini
    Attached Files

Comment

I loaded you ini and did not observe any difficulties. You have the general debug checkboxed so there may be some information that could be going there rather than the homeseer log. Ini settings are not changed whenever an error is detected while a setup page is open.

The temperature device code is not presented because the Weather Sensor soruce for temperature is selected to be MSNBC/Weather.com. I unchecked the repeat checkbox and did a save and the setting did stick. If you are missing segments of the page then it could be due to some error that should be presented in the hs log if the debug is not enabled.

Comment

Pls list WEATHERSENSORSOURCE0 to WEATHERSENSORSOURCE12.
        I cannot save to ini from other setup pages sensors...

Comment

From your ini file

WEATHERSENSORSOURCE0=1
          WEATHERSENSORSOURCE1=1
          WEATHERSENSORSOURCE10=1
          WEATHERSENSORSOURCE11=1
          WEATHERSENSORSOURCE12=1
          WEATHERSENSORSOURCE2=7
          WEATHERSENSORSOURCE3=4
          WEATHERSENSORSOURCE4=4
          WEATHERSENSORSOURCE5=7
          WEATHERSENSORSOURCE6=1
          WEATHERSENSORSOURCE7=8
          WEATHERSENSORSOURCE8=1
          WEATHERSENSORSOURCE9=1

The definitions

Public Const rtiWEATHER_AWS = 0
          Public Const rtiWEATHER_MSNBC = 1
          Public Const rtiWEATHER_XAPWR = 2
          Public Const rtiWEATHER_XAPBSC = 3
          Public Const rtiWEATHER_HOMESEER = 4
          Public Const rtiWEATHER_WEATHERHAWK = 5
          Public Const rtiWEATHER_CSV = 6
          Public Const rtiWEATHER_COMPUTED = 7
          Public Const rtiWEATHER_NONE = 8

Public Const rtiSENSOR_TEMPERATURE = 0
          Public Const rtiSENSOR_HUMIDITY = 1
          Public Const rtiSENSOR_ET = 2
          Public Const rtiSENSOR_WIND = 3
          Public Const rtiSENSOR_RAIN = 4
          Public Const rtiSENSOR_SOLAR = 5
          Public Const rtiSENSOR_UV = 6
          Public Const rtiSENSOR_RADIATION = 7
          Public Const rtiSENSOR_CURRENT_ICON = 8
          Public Const rtiSENSOR_FORECAST_MAX = 9
          Public Const rtiSENSOR_FORECAST_MIN = 10
          Public Const rtiSENSOR_FORECAST_RAIN = 11
          Public Const rtiSENSOR_FORECAST_ICON = 12

For example WEATHERSENSORSOURCE0=1 is Temperature sensor from MSNBC/Weather.com

If you cannot save then there is some error occuring while the page is showing. If you have the debug enabled then the message likely is going to the GeneralDebug outputs. If you edit the .ini to set LOGICDEBUG=0 then the errors will go the HS log where it will be easier to see.

Comment

I delete all file in data/mcssp directory, delete mcssp ini, start new empty interview, cannot save temp device, save syring =2, but web page see disable syring, etc

PS

How to set one zone/area irrigation over 1 round/day, we have new grass, needed every 6 hours irrigation cca 10 minuts (4 round/day)
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Droopyear; July 9, 2007, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Droop,

I've also been struggling a little bit with new sod and trying to determine the best way to achieve frequent waterings for that area with mcssprinkers.

I've ended up with ET control of that area with a high ET soil % threshold [ between 91% and 98% has worked well ] ... and then made the zone run times dividible by the round robin factor. So If I use Round Robin factor of 3, then I might use a Zone run time 15, or 5 minutes per RR cycle per zone.

The one thing that doesn't seem to work well for new sod ... is that each day, this area ends up with all zones as 100% moisture, so then it won't water first thing in the morning like I would like it to (to get three waterings a day) ... so I usually start the first one manually. The problem is that by the time the soil moisture starts to drop, I've run into my watering restriction (no watering 10am -> 4pm) ... so I never get below in time to finish that area ... so I'd rather just force an early cycle to get one in first thing in the morning for the new sod designated area.

It would be nice (for new sod only) to have it auto-reset it's moisture to the threshold%-1 each new day, if the area was designated as "new sod" ... and this would just be a hack to allow more watering than normal. I would definately turn it off after the first couple weeks ... to save on water.

Just a thought, not sure its a good one.

Comment

I see no errors in the log file and I also do not see any issues with the Syringing selection using the ini file. When I load the Other page shows as attached and it does not change when I do a Save changes.

For frequent irrigation I would use the timed programs. You can setup up to 24 programs per day. It can be done from the Area page or the Timed Programs page. It requires the control strategy to the one of the three time-based control strategies. The attached show an example of 3 programs at midnight, 2 AM and 4 AM
                Attached Files

Comment

Small problem all hs start:
                  Code:
                  2007-11-22 10:51:38 ~!~Info~!~Initializing Plug-in: mcsSprinklers
                  2007-11-22 10:51:40 ~!~mcsSprinklers~!~Register Callback
                  2007-11-22 10:51:42 ~!~COM Plugin~!~Calling InitIO
                  2007-11-22 10:51:54 ~!~Database Item~!~Saving Device Inhibit Min Days Between Water
                  2007-11-22 10:51:55 ~!~Database Item~!~Saving Device Inhibit Area 1 Specific
                  2007-11-22 10:51:55 ~!~Database Item~!~Saving Device Inhibit Area 2 Specific
                  2007-11-22 10:51:55 ~!~Database Item~!~Saving Device Inhibit Area 3 Specific
                  2007-11-22 10:51:55 ~!~Database Item~!~Saving Device Inhibit Area 4 Specific
                  2007-11-22 10:51:56 ~!~Database Item~!~Saving Device Inhibit Area 5 Specific
                  2007-11-22 10:51:56 ~!~Database Item~!~Saving Device Inhibit Area 6 Specific
                  2007-11-22 10:51:56 ~!~Database Item~!~Saving Device Inhibit Area 7 Specific
                  2007-11-22 10:51:56 ~!~Database Item~!~Saving Device Inhibit Area 8 Specific
                  2007-11-22 10:51:57 ~!~Database Item~!~Saving Device Inhibit Setup Incomplete
                  2007-11-22 10:51:57 ~!~Database Item~!~Saving Device Inhibit Seasonal Shutdown
                  2007-11-22 10:51:57 ~!~Database Item~!~Saving Device Inhibit Low Temperature
                  2007-11-22 10:51:57 ~!~Database Item~!~Saving Device Inhibit Today-Tomorrow
                  2007-11-22 10:51:58 ~!~Database Item~!~Saving Device Inhibit Browser
                  2007-11-22 10:51:58 ~!~Database Item~!~Saving Device Inhibit Low ET
                  2007-11-22 10:51:58 ~!~Database Item~!~Saving Device Inhibit Max Cycles
                  2007-11-22 10:51:58 ~!~Database Item~!~Saving Device Inhibit By User
                  2007-11-22 10:51:59 ~!~Database Item~!~Saving Device Predicted Rain
                  2007-11-22 10:52:03 ~!~Info~!~Finished initializing plug-in mcsSprinklers
                  And create A1 devices...
                  Attached Files

Comment

This is not something I have seen before. I'm not certain what version you are running, but I'm beta testing V2.8 now and it is available at http://mcsSprinklers.com/setup_beta_hs.exe

Comment

Happy New Irrigation Season to all
                      McsSprinklers Enabled

Comment

Last on data don't show on popup

Hi Michael,
                        I am observ no data show for "last on" on the popup include to this message.
                        I have only "last off".
                        It's normal?
                        Thanks
                        Attached Files

Comment

What this means is that a command to turn this zone off was recorded at 3:10 AM and no commands were seen to turn it on during the selected day. There were also no cycles recorded.

The last on and last off apply only to the period where detail is selected and do no show any on or off actions for other days.

What does not seem correct is the minutes On for Day which I would have expected to be 0. I would not mind looking at your database to see what caused the discrepancy between valve action and cumulative time. It is located in the \Data\mcsSprinklers folder under the name of mcsSprinklers.mdb. Zip it up and email to mcsSolutions at CenturyTel dot net.

Comment

some time dont see the links, where is the ini file?

Comment

The setup settings are in Homeseer 2\Config\mcsSprinklers.ini
                              The template for the links at the top of mcsSprinkles pages is at Homeseer2\HTML\mcsSprinklers\mcsSprinkler_links.htm
                              The link in the HS browser pages or menu is generated based upon the plugin communicating with HS.

Comment

Ok. bad question, good answer
                                There is something parameter onto the links switching off inside the ini file?

Comment

Working...
                                X