Error message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error message

Sorry about all the problem reports but I'm trying to decide if I'm going to purchase the plugin so I am trying to get all the problems I see resolved.

I have the following message in my HS log:

08/06/05 04:03:02 PM~!~Error~!~Web Server Error 404, cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\html/mcsSprinklers/images/Temperatures/132.gif

That is a high temperature reading for which no graphic exists. Where did it come from?

Comment

I'm not sure what you mean by "where did it come from". It is in the HS log and I it looks like it came from your plugin (since it says "mcsSprinklers" in the message).

Comment

The log message is from the plugin. It is trying to serve a file that is not present. A temperature of 132 degrees is not reasonable. How do you have the plugin configured as the source of temperature. It can be from an AWS site, from MSNBC, Weather.com, a Homeseer device, or an xAP message.

Comment

Oh, I see what you mean. I didn't realize that 132.gif meant it was trying to show the temperature as 132 degrees.

I think it's from an AWS site. The "Temperature DC" field is blank. Under "Time and Weather Setup" I have my zip code (72223) and I've selected:

Adams Field
          Little Rock Air Force Base
          KARK-TV

Comment

Working...
          X