Blank screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blank screen

I admit, I was trying to make the mcsSprinklers pages look like the rest of my site. I changed the /mcsSprinklers/STYLENoBody.CSS to /STYLE.CSS.. nothing changed. then I check something directly to the right.. ??excludes?? -- I can no longer see anything when I click the link.

I have attempted to compare with an older mcsSprinklers.ini to see if there are any differences, I changed the settigns back to the stylenobody - other than that everything appears the same.

I fear I've made a 1 way mistake.. what is the safest way back??
    there are no errors, no menu -- nothing to work from via the web.
    the log has this in it: StatusPage: Line 130 Object doesn't support this property or method

I have reloaded mcsSprinklers from the updater over itself, put back an old .ini file from yesterdays backup.... Still a BLANK SCREEN ?!!
    ^%*$%( !! -- What did I do ?

Comment

You are running compatibilty mode which uses external "includes" to do the page fromatting. The key in the ini file that controls this is "CompatibilityMode". Change it to have a blank entry. e.g.

CompatibilityMode=

Comment

a disable / enable of mcsSprinklers in the interfaces section fixed it....

Comment

for anyone else trying to get your mcsSprinklers to look like all your other pages:

add this line to the top of mcsSprinklers.asp

<% Response.Write hs.GetPageHeader("Sprinkler Control","","",False,False,False,False,False) %>

and in 'others setup' - checkmark - 'exclude headers'.

Comment

Working...
          X