Program not running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Program not running

Everything went normal until today. The program said is is scheduled for a certain time eg 22:15. But after passing 22:15 no watering and the time is scheduled for 22:16. And then again and again.

All i did to day is some manual control for a few minutes and pause the program ones but that was in the morning. When i say that the program was paused a resume it, without succes for the auto program.
    How can i solve the problem.
    Thanx

When manually paused it needs to be manually restarted or resumed. The Zone Status page contains these two buttons to replace the Pause button. The Touch Page also contains it. The pause status is also visible from the General Status page.

When cycles are run manually they will typically superceed the next scheduled cycle. If you do run manually and want to also allow a later scheduled cycle run the same day then reset the Watered Today checkbox for any applicable zones from the Zone Status Page. The checkbox will toggle between "skip today" and "watered today". If is is labeled "Reset Watered Today" then checking it and Save will allow another cycle to occur today if one is scheduled.

Comment

Thnx, without doing anything, yesterday past away and today the program scheduled an activity for tomorrow. This is what i programmed. Does this mean that the next days it works normal if i do nothing?
      I go on vacation so a lot time to read the manual now

Comment

At midnight a new schedule is started, however if you manually have paused it you also need to manually restart/resume it.

Comment

Working...
        X