Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soil %

Hi Michael,
    I noticed that although it was very hot last week, it even got up to 90F on Monday, the application showed the soil to be 99%, is this normal or something wrong with my forecast site?

Thanks,
    Aldo
    Attached Files

Something that some have observed is a setup of Zone factors to be whole numbers rather than fractional one. For example 75 rather than 0.75. This will make moisture loss rates very low. You daily ET shows that you should have a reduction in soil moisture so it looks as if that part of the calculation is working fine.

If you do have it set at 75 or 100 then I would like to know if this was intentional or if it happened automatically?

Comment

Hi Michael,
      Please see picture, it shows 75, should it actually by 0.75? I did not change this value as I can remember.

Thanks,
      Aldo
      Attached Files

Comment

Mine is:
        Attached Files
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Thank you guys.

Comment

In Pete's case he will experience moisture loss rates about 25% higher than a typical lawn crop. If this value has historically worked well then no reason to change it. If the moisture trigger threshold was reduced by 25% and the crop factor increased to 1.0 then the same approximage scheduling should occur.

Comment

Working...
            X