Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot automatically start an area this season

Hello,
    I started up the program a few weeks ago for this season and have not been able to get an area to automatically turn on. It worked last year. I have the current version 2.11.0.37 installed.

My automatic area start times are no longer working correctly even though I do not see any inhibits on. In fact, the auto start time never starts but moves the projected time along with my current time. As an example, last evening I looked at the Zone Status page. It showed a projected time of 5am for the first zone in my area just like was setup. The rest of the zones calculated projected time was correct.

So, I wake up at 6:30, no zones are run, I go check the Zone status page and projected time of the first zone is in sync with my current time. All the other zones projected run times are correctly calculated based of the first zone. It does not run until I click on Manual Run Site (or Area 1) Now. Everything goes normally from there and the entire area runs once.

Now, interestingly, after a zone runs in the above sequence, the first zone's projected time shows the current time and all sequential zones that have already run today get their new projected run times based on the first zone. The good thing is that this newly calculated cycle does not run in circles.

I've included my INI file.

Thanks,
    Sonny
    Attached Files

What most have experienced when going to V2.11 is that the setup inhibit is preventing auto scheduling. new features of the V2.11 have corresponding interview questions and these questions are answered the setup is not considered complete and auto scheduling will not occur. If this is not your case then enable the debug log from the Other page and collect a few minutes of data and post it. To flush the write buffer use the Write... button for the debug log. The files are contained in \HTML\mcsSprinklers\Data\

Comment

Redid the setup and the projected time for Monday morning is correct now. I will see how that works and send a debug file if it does not.
      Thanks,
      Sonny

Comment

The system turned on automatically and ran perfectly this am.
        Thanks Michael,
        Sonny

Comment

Working...
        X