mcsSprinkler pro won't start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mcsSprinkler pro won't start

I move servers, and re-installed all plugins with the exception of mcsSprinkers which I was trying to get going today. However, when I enable the plugin I get:

12/05/2012 9:15:52 PM mcsSprinklers RegisterCallback2 Line 200 Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.2.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
    12/05/2012 9:15:52 PM Plug-In Initializing Plug-in: mcsSprinklersP
    12/05/2012 9:15:52 PM Error Initializing interface: mcsSprinklersP->mcsSprinklers InitIO Error Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    12/05/2012 9:15:52 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in mcsSprinklersP

It's the latest in updater running on 2.5.0.44

Any ideas?

Rober
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

I thought the installer would include the .NET database assemblies. Attached are the ones for MySQL and SQLite. Put them in the HS folder and it should find them.
    Attached Files

Comment

No.. wasn't that as I already had those files. Nonetheless, I move these two in and same problem.
      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

The error message "The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference." seems to indicate 6.2.2.0 of mySQLData.dll could not be loaded, but some other version was loaded. When I search google for this error code there are many situations discussed. I followed one suggetion to clean and rebuild the project. The attached mcsSprinklers_2009.dll is a result of that. My mySQL connector install has several files. The second zip is this full set. Common discussions deal with GAC and others suggest searching filesystem for other possible instances of file.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Mike. The mcsSprinklers_2009.dll and restart fixed the issue.

Robert

Comment

Working...
          X