Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Run_area_21

Gee,

Today I looked at my status screen and noticed that there was no icon reporting for Area 2. Upon looking into the TouchArea and below Area 2, the icon was missing and I got the following in the log.

04/10/2012 7:34:32 PM Error Web Server Error 404, cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2\html/mcsSprinklers/Buttons/Control_Run_Area_11.jpg
    04/10/2012 7:34:43 PM Error Web Server Error 404, cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2\html/mcsSprinklers/Buttons/Control_Run_Area_11.jpg

Looked in my back folders and can't find this jpg. Stopped/restarted HS same thing. Restored from last night's backup the config file, re-activated for the season and now Area 3 is missing from the status page and still no Control_Run_Area_11.jpg under Area 2 in Touch Area screen.

I had performed a seasonal shutdown prior and never saw anything out of the ordinary when I looked at my status screen.

So I'm confused at how this broke itself. It was all fine this morning????

Any idea how to get things back to normal????

Rob
    Attached Files
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Ok.. seemed to get the status page backup fine and it now shows all areas. However, in TouchArea page, I'm missing two icons...

04/10/2012 7:56:09 PM Error Web Server Error 404, cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2\html/mcsSprinklers/Buttons/Control_Run_Area_11.jpg
    04/10/2012 7:56:11 PM Error Web Server Error 404, cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2\html/mcsSprinklers/Buttons/Control_Run_Area_21.jpg
    04/10/2012 7:56:27 PM Error Web Server Error 404, cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2\html/mcsSprinklers/Buttons/Control_Run_Area_11.jpg
    04/10/2012 7:56:31 PM Error Web Server Error 404, cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2\html/mcsSprinklers/Buttons/Control_Run_Area_21.jpg
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

bump...

Michael, do you know why this is behaving this way?

Rob

Comment

Every time a Save is done or a restart the icons are produced based upon the zones and areas that are defined. They are produced with the .NET drawing functions that typically use significant RAM. Best guess is that there are RAM or file system issues that result in the behavior you see.

I suspect there are no error messages produced becaused the icons are not essential to the operation of the irrigation control. I do not know if the messages will appear in the debug log, but it could be observed.

If you only started seeing the issues following Seasonal Shutdown then it may be related to that mode of operation. Much is not run during this mode. Essentially sensor inputs are processed for the database record of historical data. In my case I have shut down for the season and have not seen any icon issues.

To recap, let us look at the debug output around a start or Save and see if any errors show about around the GDI interface.

Comment

I donno Michael. I don't see anything in the debug log. What I also don't know is if it started before or after the seasonal shutdown. It was only after that I noticed.
          I re-enabled for the season and the same happens.
          I rebooted my server ealier as well. I never had a problem with resources either...
          Attached is the debug log. Perhaps you have a better eye for what's going on.

Rob
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X