Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error using Measured Soil Moisture by Zone

hi Michael and community,

Following on from this thread, I have finally got my xAP infrastructure sorted and am starting to configure individual zones with moisture sensor feeds.

I have run into a few problems. I suspect the root of it all is an "Array Index Out of Bounds" error, resulting in a variety of possibly related symptoms.

The issue is too complex to describe fully here, so I have packaged up the screen shots, ini files and debug logs and shared via Google Drive here.

Michael I'd be grateful if you could take a look.

I do not seem to have access to the google drive link. Just receive the following suggestions from IE when trying
    Code:
    •Internet connectivity has been lost.
    •The website is temporarily unavailable.
    •The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
    •The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
    •There might be a typing error in the address.
    •If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

Comment

ok - plan B is I'll email it. zipped its about 7Mb.

Comment

Just curious... can anyone else read the content at the Google Drive link in the first post?

Comment

I have returned home and I am able to see the files from my desktop computer. Likely was some constraint on the laptop that did not permit access to that site.

Comment

Working...
          X