Cost for adopting mcsSprinklers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cost for adopting mcsSprinklers?

Am examining my options and am wondering what my cost would be if I were to adopt mcsSprinklers. One approach would be to wait until Homeseer's HS3 becomes stable (not sure when that will be) and adopt mcsSprinklers at that time. Another approach would be to adopt mcsSprinklers for HS2. In that case, would I need to purchase an upgrade to mcsSprinkler's HS3 version when I deem HomeSeer's HS3 to be stable, and if so, how much would that upgrade fee be? Or, during the current limbo transition between HomeSeer's HS2 and HS3, does just the one fee cover mcsSprinkler for both HS2 and HS3 (similar to how when I purchased HomeSeer's HS2, I also received a license for HS3 at no extra cost).

Also, why is the PC standalone version of mcsSprinklers priced higher than the HS version? Does it have features/capabilities not present in the HS version?
    Last edited by NeverDie; April 1, 2014, 11:07 AM.

As an HS2 and mcsSprinkler PRO user, I'm also wondering if/when I move to HS3 what the cost would be. The mcs PRO version was fairly expensive as I recall and certainly hope there is a lower cost to transition.

Robert
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

I will work with you and any others who have purchased mcsSprinklers for HS2 during the time when HS3 is having its birthing pains. I agree that the user should not be the victum of the slow transition. For those who have been using mcsSprinklers in the past there is a discounted upgrade for what I recall is the STD and PRO versions. This is visible from the Updater. It should also be visible from the store, but when I navigate to it I do not see the upgrade price, but do see provision to enter the license to obtain the upgrade. I don't know how HST has organized the pricing disclosure.

Comment

Working...
      X