new area program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new area program

i have to set up for just some zones to water a few times a day for new soil. i assume that would be to create a new area and assign just a few zones and start times. if so, how do i set that up? i tried going back to the interview and i couldnt determine how to get another area set up. thanks
    HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

On the interview "Zone to Area Assignments" is the step that will define the Areas that you want to use.

The Layout page is where it can be done without the interview.

Comment

mike when i assign zones to area 2, it doesnt include them in area 1 anymore. seems like only one zone can be in one area. i need to start some zones at different times in two programs....
      HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Comment

if zones can not be assigned to different areas, how do i set up for multiple plays during the day of just a few zones....

Comment

The Programs page is the easiest way to setup timed control of an area where some zone run more than others. For example consider an area that has R1, R2 and R3 and you want to run R2 twice a day and R1 and R3 once. Define two program times and use 100% of the time for R2, but 0% for R1 and R3 in the time when you do not want them to run.

If you are using ET-based scheduling in the area then you cannot do the above and would need to change it to timed until you get past this period of special needs.

Comment

got it thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X