Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soil moisture drops very slowly since recent update

Hi Michael,
    To be honest I'm still getting my head around all the options in mcsSprinklers.
    I have the Standard version and thought I had it set up pretty well. About 2 or 3 weeks ago, since an update, the soil moisture levels seem to hardly budge dropping by only a few % a day, despite hot sunny days and no rain. It used to drop down to 40-60% in one day, but now only drops to 95-96% if that.

I started reading the PDF manual but soon realised many of the features talked about were for the Pro version, and found it all a little overwhelming.

Given that I have no actual sensors, and live in New Zealand (which uses metric) what would be the best method to calculate ET and hence soil moisture? Do I use 'computed from UV' or 'computed form radiation'?

I use a combination of WU and Accu for weather information (see attached). Although it seems Accu is metric (deg C) while WU is not (deg F).

Any advice would be appreciated.

Marty
    Attached Files
    iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:
Working...
X