Feature Request Global and Non Global Restrictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request Global and Non Global Restrictions

I am trying to set up watering schedule for a vegetable garden. I need to make sure that the top soil does not dry out until roots emerge and grow, however, I also need to make sure not to water my lawn on certain days.

What would make this work well is if I could specify the restrictions for each area. I am imagining three options on each area: [] use global restrictions, [] ignore restrictions, [] use these restrictions (checking this allows restrictions specific to the area).

Any chance you can add this?
    Attached Files

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

I don't think I understand your request vs. what is available.

On an area-by-area basis restrictions can be specified that apply only to that area.
    Alternately, site-wide restrictions can be setup for things that are common for all areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
      I don't think I understand your request vs. what is available.

On an area-by-area basis restrictions can be specified that apply only to that area.
      Alternately, site-wide restrictions can be setup for things that are common for all areas.
      Hi Michael,

I do not see anything on the areas page, I only see restrictions listed on the site page, and they are site wide. What am I missing?

Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue

Comment

If you do not see them then it is likely that you are not running the Pro version of mcsSprinklers. The guiding criteria is that Basic minimizes setup complexity for timed control and Standard does the same for weather-based control. Options are in the Pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
          If you do not see them then it is likely that you are not running the Pro version of mcsSprinklers. The guiding criteria is that Basic minimizes setup complexity for timed control and Standard does the same for weather-based control. Options are in the Pro.
          I am using the standard version. Is it possible to upgrade between versions and not loose settings, or will I need to completely remove s and install p and then re-configure?

Comment

Your setting will move from one version to the next. For HS2 I can help with licensing, but I do not have any HS3 licenses.

Comment

Working...
            X