Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error with MCSSprinklersS

Hi -

I just upgraded my MCSSprinklersS (I'm using HS2). Both HS2 and MCSSprinklersS are the latest versions. Now I'm getting the following error in the log every few seconds:

5/1/2016 7:16:36 PM - mcsSprinklers - ProcessUPBCommData Line 110 Index and length must refer to a location within the string.Parameter name: length
    5/1/2016 7:16:33 PM - mcsSprinklers - ProcessUPBCommData Line 140 startIndex cannot be larger than length of string.Parameter name: startIndex
    5/1/2016 7:16:31 PM - mcsSprinklers - ProcessUPBCommData Line 140 startIndex cannot be larger than length of string.Parameter name: startIndex

Any help appreciated --- before my disk fills up with error messages!

Thanks,

Jerry

Hs2 and standalone share the same mcssprinklers_2009.dll. Get the latest at HTTP://mcssprinklers.com/mcssprinklers_21603.zip

Comment

Thanks for the quick response!

I copied the file to the active HS2 directory and the problem continued:

5/1/2016 7:55:18 PM - mcsSprinklers - ProcessUPBCommData Line 110 Index and length must refer to a location within the string.Parameter name: length
      5/1/2016 7:55:13 PM - mcsSprinklers - ProcessUPBCommData Line 110 Index and length must refer to a location within the string.Parameter name: length
      5/1/2016 7:55:10 PM - mcsSprinklers - ProcessUPBCommData Line 110 Index and length must refer to a location within the string.Parameter name: length
      5/1/2016 7:55:08 PM - mcsSprinklers - ProcessUPBCommData Line 110 Index and length must refer to a location within the string.Parameter name: length
      5/1/2016 7:55:06 PM - mcsSprinklers - ProcessUPBCommData Line 110 Index and length must refer to a location within the string.Parameter name: length

Any other thoughts?

Comment

Errors are from unexpected UPB decoding. I put protection on the decoding in the attached, but implication is that the data may not be as expected from UPB. Let me know with the attached.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, I installed the new dll and the errors (or at least the reporting) is gone.

The question is whether the sprinklers are working ... I'll check it out and reply if not.

Jerry

Comment

Working...
          X