mcsSprinklersP broke after updating via HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mcsSprinklersP broke after updating via HS3

I've had some operational issues with mcsSprinklerSP only since upgrading from mcssprinklersSS, where soil humidity no longer tracks with the weather. I suspect no-fee weather data sources to be the issue, but...

Thought a good move would be to check for and install available updates. Did that and now the mcsSprinklerSP Plug-In won't load! Version states to be 2.16.04. During startup, this is logged: WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from MCSSPRINKLERSP - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed. Same is what shows under Manage Plugins. Not sure how to recover...

Anyone else been here before?

Tnx - Dan the LAN Man

Take a look at thread on this forum started on May 15 about updating to 2.16.0.4. It has to do with isolation of dll's to prevent potential conflict among plugins

Comment

The fix is in and it works!

Originally posted by Tim.Kieschnick View Post
      I removed the Mono.Data.Sqlite.dll, MySql.Data.dll, sqlite3.dll files from the root HS directory and then mscSprinklers loaded properly again.
      Sorry I didn't discover the fix here in the forum on my own before posting. Thank you for providing patient support -

Dan the LAN Man

Comment

Working...
      X