Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valve Failure message

Hi

For some reason I have started getting "Valve Failure" messages when I try to start a zone.

My valves are all controlled by Z-Wave devices and this used to work fine. I can confirm that if I shut down the PI and manually turn on the pump and valves via HS web interface then the zones do come on.

I have also tried to go through the Setup Interview again (all pages) in case that could help find the issue, but still nothing.

I'm on 2.16.0.8 and I attach my ini and latest debug (showing me trying to manually start a zone and then another).
    Attached Files
    Nicolai L

Likely related to the changes made for Imperihome & HSTouch. Where do you see valve failure indication? The attached has additional information for the debug log related to the DeviceValue ON/OFF status for your valve devices. Run this with debug enabled from the start and manually control a valve to get the valve failure indication. Provide the debug log.
    Attached Files

Comment

Please see debug files attached. Hope this helps.
      Attached Files
      Nicolai L

Comment

Give the following a try and if it does not work then post the same debug data. Previously I was assuming 0/100 for OFF and ON and your device returns 0/255. Now I iterate through CAPI to find the ON-OFF/Value relationship so now it should return ON when the 255 command is delivered to turn a valve ON.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Only just found the time to test this, but I can confirm this is now working.

Many thanks
          Nicolai
          Nicolai L

Comment

Working...
          X