Upgraded from S to P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgraded from S to P

So I tried MCS Sprinklers- version S. Bought the plugin and figured I would try the P. Bought it, installed it, and registered it. Now I cannot get anything to work.

I read another thread about some DLLs being in your homeseer directory-- but I didn't have those DLLs there.

Any advice?

WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from MCSSPRINKLERSP - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces

In the startup log

Sep-05 6:54:39 PM Error Initializing plug-in(2): MCSSPRINKLERSP Instance::Object variable or With block variable not set.STACK: Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
    Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
    weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

mcsSprinklers generates an initialization log in \HTML\mcsSprinklers\Data\StartupTrace.txt
    If you post it then we can see how far it got.

Also suggest looking at [url]http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=181511[\url] as it describes the expected location of supporting files. MySQL .NET connector is usually the one that causes problems because different version are floating around.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
      mcsSprinklers generates an initialization log in \HTML\mcsSprinklers\Data\StartupTrace.txt
      If you post it then we can see how far it got.

Also suggest looking at [url]http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=181511[\url] as it describes the expected location of supporting files. MySQL .NET connector is usually the one that causes problems because different version are floating around.
      I did a remove and then a reinstalled and all appears to be well. I then went through the setup and selected the pro version. I setup the syringe time. I just did a couple of minutes on those.
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
      Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
      weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

Working...
      X