Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RainMachine~!~GetName failed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RainMachine~!~GetName failed

    I am getting this error when HS3 boots up when it is trying to authenticate my RM HD12 but not with the HD16. Everything looks like it is set right.

    What should I look for? (I'm running 1.0.0.2)

  • #2
    I think I solved the problem. I changed the name of both the RMs using the browser interface several weeks ago. I think that's when the problem started. Yesterday, I looked at your plug-ins ini file and noticed that the second unit (UnitNumber=1) had the old name so I changed it to the new name. After rebooting HS3 I didn't get the error and both of them initialized. Looks like I am good to go.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hmm, I wouldn't have thought that changing the name could cause that error. I'll take a look at it and fix the plug-in so that's not an issue.

      Thanks for reporting it and determining the likely cause!
      --
      Bob Paauwe
      ISYInsteon Plug-in
      http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

      Comment

      Working...
      X