Rachis Stopped working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rachis Stopped working?

Yes, the device time should be getting updated. I just checked mine at it's updating properly. Can you check PLUG-INS > UltraRachio3 > UltraRachio3 > Status > Rachio API Status to see if you have a high percentage of failures?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

There is no failure on the screen. What do I need to do get the device updating again?

Comment

Originally posted by computernerd View Post
        There is no failure on the screen. What do I need to do get the device updating again?
        That would indicate either the weather data is missing or the JSON weather data is not parsing correctly. Can you send me an e-mail (ultrajones@hotmail.com) with your zip code so I can change my controller to your zip code in an effort to duplicate what you're seeing?

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Please also log into https://app.rach.io/ and make sure the Weather Station you selected is still reporting data.

Regards,
          Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
          X