Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Request

Hi.

First, thanks for a great plugin. Second, and I don't know if you have a different, more preferred method of collecting requests (or if you want them at all), but here goes.

I may have overlooked it, but I don't think the plugin is exposing the rain sensor that's attached to my Rachio. I'd like to be able to take action when it triggers, both when it rains, and when the sensor dries out and resets. The Rachio allows for two sensors to be connected and I'm currently only using the one for rain, but plan to add another for solar index, or maybe wind.

Thanks for the consideration. And if it's there and I missed it...thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Originally posted by ScottHammet View Post
    Hi.

First, thanks for a great plugin. Second, and I don't know if you have a different, more preferred method of collecting requests (or if you want them at all), but here goes.

I may have overlooked it, but I don't think the plugin is exposing the rain sensor that's attached to my Rachio. I'd like to be able to take action when it triggers, both when it rains, and when the sensor dries out and resets. The Rachio allows for two sensors to be connected and I'm currently only using the one for rain, but plan to add another for solar index, or maybe wind.

Thanks for the consideration. And if it's there and I missed it...thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
    I reviewed the Rachio API and I still don't see a way to read the attached rain sensor value. Have you reached out to Rachio support to see if this is on their road map?

Regards,
    ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
    X