Plug in not communicating with Rachio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
    I replied to that post. Please review and let me know if I missed anything.

If anyone else would like to see these feature added back to the Rachio API, please make sure you let Franz know via a private message or post within the Rachio community.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Hello UltraJones,
    Just received a reply to our post on the Rachio forum, looks like Franz has been working to get things back on track! He mentioned that stopping a single zone is no longer supported but that the Rachio plugin could use "stopWater" instead, is that something easily changed in your plugin?

Thank you to those who posted in the Rachio forum!
    HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by mminehan View Post

Also, the 'Last Watered' devices are not updating at all. Only the weather and API remaining/reset devices are updating regularly. No API Status failures by the way. It's almost like other than weather no information is coming back from Rachio.

I appreciate the effort you are putting into this. I can imagine it is a little frustrating. But anything I can do to help (debug logs, testing etc) let me know.

Marty.
      I would like to add my name to this list... I've been following for awhile and hoping that Rachio would get their stuff sorted out. I thought they had, but it looks like there are still a couple of things not quite right --

I did the process of shutting down the plugin, deleting the zones, and restarting the plugin. When I went back to my HSTouch layout to reassign all the indicators, I realized that not every zone created a "Last Duration" device. Any thoughts? Let me know if there is info I can send somewhere. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LxMeister View Post

I would like to add my name to this list... I've been following for awhile and hoping that Rachio would get their stuff sorted out. I thought they had, but it looks like there are still a couple of things not quite right --

I did the process of shutting down the plugin, deleting the zones, and restarting the plugin. When I went back to my HSTouch layout to reassign all the indicators, I realized that not every zone created a "Last Duration" device. Any thoughts? Let me know if there is info I can send somewhere. Thanks!
        I had the same issue because the values were originally negative. Have the zones ran as part of a schedule or have you manually ran those zones since you purged and recreated the devices?

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I replied to that post. Please review and let me know if I missed anything.

If anyone else would like to see these feature added back to the Rachio API, please make sure you let Franz know via a private message or post within the Rachio community.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Hello Ultra,

-Franz mentioned that stopping a single zone is no longer supported but that the Rachio plugin could use "stopWater" instead, is that something easily changed in your plugin?

-ScheduledRule# CycleSoak has a device status of Enabled/Disabled however for the zones that I have it enabled it is not reflecting correctly in the plugin.

--ScheduledRule# Zones device always shows all of my zones instead of the zones selected in the app.
          HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
          Plugin's:
          BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
          EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
          weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

I had the same issue because the values were originally negative. Have the zones ran as part of a schedule or have you manually ran those zones since you purged and recreated the devices?
            I should have noted which devices were missing... some of them ran on a schedule last night, and I can tell that those zones do have the devices this morning. Whether they didn't before I don't know now. I will try to give the 4 zones a quick 1 minute manual run and see if they update in the plugin. Thanks!

Update: I ran each of the zones that was missing the "Last Duration" device for one minute using the Rachio app, and by the time I came back inside to check HS, the plugin had updated and created those missing devices. Awesome! Thank you again!!
            Last edited by LxMeister; August 2, 2018, 12:23 PM. Reason: Updated with test results

Comment

Originally posted by LxMeister View Post
              Update: I ran each of the zones that was missing the "Last Duration" device for one minute using the Rachio app, and by the time I came back inside to check HS, the plugin had updated and created those missing devices. Awesome! Thank you again!!
              I just did the same and ....Yay!!! It works. I now have last run watered and duration. Thanks Ultra for chipping away at this.
              Marty

iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Working...
              X