OAuth errors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OAuth errors?

Any ideas why the Rachio plugin would start putting errors like this in the log?

I've done nothing to change anything on the Rachio side of things.
    Dec-01 10:13:10 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in UltraRachio3
    Dec-01 10:13:10 AM Starting Plug-In UltraRachio3 loaded in 1818 milliseconds
    Dec-01 10:13:10 AM Error Unable to retrieve the id for the person entity currently logged in through OAuth because the API Access Token has not been provided in the plug-in options.
    Dec-01 10:13:10 AM Starting Plug-In Plugin UltraRachio3 started successfully in 1293 milliseconds
    Dec-01 10:13:08 AM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin UltraRachio3 ...
    Dec-01 10:13:08 AM Info Plugin UltraRachio3 has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:53010

Did your HomeSeer system experience a power outage resulting in an unexpected shutdown?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

The solution was to get a new API key and load it into the plug-in. For some reason the config entry for the plug-in was empty.

So, a suggestion, maybe include something in the log report that at least indicates what plug-in issued the entry?

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
        Did your HomeSeer system experience a power outage resulting in an unexpected shutdown?
        No, it's been on a USB-attached APC UPS for it's entire operating time. There were some hiccups a few months ago when an update didn't 'take' properly but all other plug-ins seemed to have come through it without issue.

I haven't made much effort to control the Rachio with this plug-in, as their own system has handled things pretty well. So I didn't have any automated events set up that would have made the problem more immediately obvious. HS3 proves reliable enough that I don't usually find myself checking the logs all that often.

Comment

Working...
        X