Date stamp does not update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post

Thanks for posting this. I'll add a new HomeSeer device to reflect the next scheduled run date/time.
    Did you get a chance to implement this ? My trial has run out, but once it is implemented I would like to try the PI again if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post

Did you get a chance to implement this ? My trial has run out, but once it is implemented I would like to try the PI again if possible.
      Yes, I was able to find the data. What's interesting is that the Perl script provided uses /device/listZones/ that's not identified in their public API! I was able to get the following zoneState data for the zones:

"zoneState": {
      "lastRun": "2019-08-31T14:11:26Z",
      "nextRun": "2019-08-31T15:07:48Z",
      "health": "GOOD",
      "lastRunStartCurrent": 193,
      "lastRunEndCurrent": -25,
      "lastRunEndTime": "2019-08-09T15:23:04Z"
      }
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post

Yes, I was able to find the data. What's interesting is that the Perl script provided uses /device/listZones/ that's not identified in their public API! I was able to get the following zoneState data for the zones:

"zoneState": {
        "lastRun": "2019-08-31T14:11:26Z",
        "nextRun": "2019-08-31T15:07:48Z",
        "health": "GOOD",
        "lastRunStartCurrent": 193,
        "lastRunEndCurrent": -25,
        "lastRunEndTime": "2019-08-09T15:23:04Z"
        }
        I am running into a few issues deploying this feature. I have posted my questions to Rachio here:
        https://community.rachio.com/t/next-...lemented/20870
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

There is no rush, but when you have got it please let me know.

Comment

Working...
          X