Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mikee123
    replied
    The total watering time and max time are not updating at all (values and timestamp), there are other devices too which do not update. I uninstalled the PI, and deleted all the devices. I reinstalled the PI. The api key was still there though. I did try entering a wrong key, and a restart, then entering the right key again. Some devices still do not update.

Leave a comment:

• mikee123
    replied
    Last watered has updated (today), but last duration, total runtime and max runtime have updated the value (i think, have to check after next run), but not the date stamp.

Also the Rachio1 ScheduleRule1 StartDate, ist still on the 22nd, shout that not contain the next scheduled run (25th for me, on flex daily)

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    Can you please clarify the issue you are reporting. What devices in the screenshot should have updated that did not?

Leave a comment:

• mikee123
    started a topic Date stamp does not update

Date stamp does not update

I am testing the PI at the moment. The time stamps of the child devices do not update. The Rachio was watering today, the totals and last runtime seem to have updated, as has the last watered, but nothing else, they all have a time stamp 21/6/19
    Also the next watering, still showing as 22/6/19, that does not seem to update at all
    Attached Files
Working...
X