Included zones are not correct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Included zones are not correct

In the schedule view the included zones are not correct, it looks like all of the available zones are displayed.

The SS below is for my drip line only but all zones are display. Only "Drip Lines" should be displayed.
    -Skybolt

Hey Ultra, anything on this?
    -Skybolt

Comment

So I guess this plug-in is not being supported any more?
      -Skybolt

Comment

The description is just cosmetic and doesn't affect the triggering of the schedule. If you log into the Rachio application, do you see just the "Drip Lines" listed under "Zones"?
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks for getting back on this.

I get that it's just cosmetic, but it is listing all of the enabled zones, not the active (checked) ones but all of the usable zones to the system. From that, the schedule contains active zones.

So to answer your question, of the 16 zones listed, 10 are enabled and for this schedule only "drip lines" is checked. It would be nice to list only the checked zones of a schedule as the schedule name doesn't come across so you don't know what schedule it actually is. There also not in the order that they are listed in the dashboard. So how else do you tell what the schedule actually is?
          -Skybolt

Comment

Working...
          X