Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rachio Sprinkler Controller Plugin

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    I would, stop the plugin, uninstall the plugin, delete the 'orphaned' devices from HomeSeer, reinstall the plugin, start the plugin, configure the plugin, and you should be good to go.

    I just set mine up last week in HomeSeer with no issue.

    Comment


      #32
      Just did exactly as you said, but on downloading I get this message.
      The time before I even deleted the files left behind on the server.
      and when i go to configure the PI it's already configured with the API key



      Install/Update of package UltraRachio3 (Rachio Smart Sprinkler Controller) failed.

      Here is a quote from my UltraRachio3_Debug log

      4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...HomeSeerV~~!~~3.0.0.208
      4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...HomeSeerL~~!~~True
      4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...HomeSeerU~~!~~0 Days 0 Hours 0 Minutes 17 Seconds
      4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Entered InitIO() function.
      4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Entered Version() function.
      4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Informational~~!~~UltraRachio3 version 3.0.5948.29529 initializing...
      4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Initializing system hash tables ...
      4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Hash tables intialized.
      4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Entered InitPluginDevices() function.
      4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Updating existing HomeSeer Rachio State device.
      4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Updating existing HomeSeer UltraRachio3 Plugin root device.
      4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Entered InitializeMainDatabase() function.
      4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Entered OpenDBConn() function.
      4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Running SQLite database vacuum.
      4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Database initialization complete.
      4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Entered GetSetting() function.
      4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Section: Settings, Key: Version, Value: 3.0.5948.29529
      4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Entered Version() function.
      4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Table tblRachioDevices exists.
      4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Table tblRachioScheduleRules exists.
      4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~RachioCloud Thread Started
      4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~The Rachio Cloud Thread has started ...
      4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Entered Version() function.
      4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Informational~~!~~UltraRachio3 version 3.0.5948.29529 initialization complete.
      4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/info
      4/18/2016 6:40:08 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...7-ae41-0e725fb
      4/18/2016 6:41:08 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...7-ae41-0e725fb
      4/18/2016 6:42:08 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...7-ae41-0e725fb
      4/18/2016 6:43:09 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...7-ae41-0e725fb
      4/18/2016 6:44:09 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...7-ae41-0e725fb
      4/18/2016 6:44:09 PM...Warning~~!~~Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure
      4/18/2016 6:45:09 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...c7-ae41-0e725f
      4/18/2016 6:46:11 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...c7-ae41-0e725f
      4/18/2016 6:47:11 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...c7-ae41-0e725f
      4/18/2016 6:48:11 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...c7-ae41-0e725f
      4/18/2016 6:59:16 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...c7-ae41-0e725f
      4/18/2016 7:00:16 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...ae41-0e725fb5f
      4/18/2016 7:01:16 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...-ae41-0e725fb2
      4/18/2016 7:02:16 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...-ae41-0e725fbf
      4/18/2016 7:03:16 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...ae41-0e725fb2e
      4/18/2016 7:04:18 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...-ae41-0e725fb2
      4/18/2016 7:05:18 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...-ae41-0e725fb2
      4/18/2016 7:06:18 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...-ae41-0e725fb2
      4/18/2016 7:07:18 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...ae41-0e725fb2e
      4/18/2016 7:07:18 PM...Warning~~!~~Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure
      4/18/2016 7:08:18 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...bc7-ae41-0e725
      4/18/2016 7:09:20 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...ae41-0e725fb2e
      4/18/2016 7:10:20 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...e41-0e725fb2e3
      4/18/2016 7:11:20 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...1-0e725fb2e35f
      4/18/2016 7:11:20 PM...Warning~~!~~Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure
      4/18/2016 7:12:20 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...-ae41-0e725f5f
      4/18/2016 7:13:22 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...ae41-0efb2e35f
      4/18/2016 7:14:22 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...-ae41-0e72535f
      4/18/2016 7:15:22 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...7-ae41-0e7e35f
      4/18/2016 7:16:22 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io

      LINES WERE TRUNCATED TO PROTECT MY USER API KEY
      Last edited by BlairG; April 18, 2016, 11:27 PM. Reason: ADDED DEBUG LOG LINES
      Blair

      HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
      | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
      Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
      BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

      Comment


        #33
        I'll let Ultra take it from here. Sorry you are having issues.

        Comment


          #34
          how do I get an API access key? The help page is down.

          Thanks!

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by BlairG View Post
            Just did exactly as you said, but on downloading I get this message.
            The time before I even deleted the files left behind on the server.
            and when i go to configure the PI it's already configured with the API key



            Install/Update of package UltraRachio3 (Rachio Smart Sprinkler Controller) failed.

            Here is a quote from my UltraRachio3_Debug log

            4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...HomeSeerV~~!~~3.0.0.208
            4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...HomeSeerL~~!~~True
            4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...HomeSeerU~~!~~0 Days 0 Hours 0 Minutes 17 Seconds
            4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Entered InitIO() function.
            4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Entered Version() function.
            4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Informational~~!~~UltraRachio3 version 3.0.5948.29529 initializing...
            4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Initializing system hash tables ...
            4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Hash tables intialized.
            4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Entered InitPluginDevices() function.
            4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Updating existing HomeSeer Rachio State device.
            4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Updating existing HomeSeer UltraRachio3 Plugin root device.
            4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Entered InitializeMainDatabase() function.
            4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Entered OpenDBConn() function.
            4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Running SQLite database vacuum.
            4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Database initialization complete.
            4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Entered GetSetting() function.
            4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Section: Settings, Key: Version, Value: 3.0.5948.29529
            4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Entered Version() function.
            4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Table tblRachioDevices exists.
            4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Table tblRachioScheduleRules exists.
            4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~RachioCloud Thread Started
            4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~The Rachio Cloud Thread has started ...
            4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~Entered Version() function.
            4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Informational~~!~~UltraRachio3 version 3.0.5948.29529 initialization complete.
            4/18/2016 6:40:05 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/info
            4/18/2016 6:40:08 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...7-ae41-0e725fb
            4/18/2016 6:41:08 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...7-ae41-0e725fb
            4/18/2016 6:42:08 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...7-ae41-0e725fb
            4/18/2016 6:43:09 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...7-ae41-0e725fb
            4/18/2016 6:44:09 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...7-ae41-0e725fb
            4/18/2016 6:44:09 PM...Warning~~!~~Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure
            4/18/2016 6:45:09 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...c7-ae41-0e725f
            4/18/2016 6:46:11 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...c7-ae41-0e725f
            4/18/2016 6:47:11 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...c7-ae41-0e725f
            4/18/2016 6:48:11 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...c7-ae41-0e725f
            4/18/2016 6:59:16 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...c7-ae41-0e725f
            4/18/2016 7:00:16 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...ae41-0e725fb5f
            4/18/2016 7:01:16 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...-ae41-0e725fb2
            4/18/2016 7:02:16 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...-ae41-0e725fbf
            4/18/2016 7:03:16 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...ae41-0e725fb2e
            4/18/2016 7:04:18 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...-ae41-0e725fb2
            4/18/2016 7:05:18 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...-ae41-0e725fb2
            4/18/2016 7:06:18 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...-ae41-0e725fb2
            4/18/2016 7:07:18 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...ae41-0e725fb2e
            4/18/2016 7:07:18 PM...Warning~~!~~Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure
            4/18/2016 7:08:18 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...bc7-ae41-0e725
            4/18/2016 7:09:20 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...ae41-0e725fb2e
            4/18/2016 7:10:20 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...e41-0e725fb2e3
            4/18/2016 7:11:20 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...1-0e725fb2e35f
            4/18/2016 7:11:20 PM...Warning~~!~~Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure
            4/18/2016 7:12:20 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...-ae41-0e725f5f
            4/18/2016 7:13:22 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...ae41-0efb2e35f
            4/18/2016 7:14:22 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...-ae41-0e72535f
            4/18/2016 7:15:22 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/...7-ae41-0e7e35f
            4/18/2016 7:16:22 PM...Debug~~!~~https://api.rach.io

            LINES WERE TRUNCATED TO PROTECT MY USER API KEY

            I am sorry for the delay. Let me reload my HomeTrollerSEL, then install the plug-in to see if I can duplicate this issue. I am betting it's related to the certificate issues I keep experiencing on the default Linux HomeSeer builds. I should know more tomorrow.
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by cpearson88 View Post
              how do I get an API access key? The help page is down.

              Thanks!
              It should be in the User's Guide. Log into https://app.rach.io, then click the person icon in the upper right, then select API Access Token.

              Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

              Comment


                #37
                I'll be posting an update soon that fixes a few minor bugs and adds 70 new devices to represent 7 days worth of weather forecast data.

                Regards,
                Ultrajones
                Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

                Comment


                  #38
                  still having install errors

                  I installed the update version tonight and got this off the updater screen right after the install.

                  Install/Update of package UltraRachio3 (Rachio Smart Sprinkler Controller) failed.

                  Still getting the same download stream error on the PI debug log same as before

                  ...Warning~~!~~Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure

                  and in the HS log I'm getting the download stream error also.

                  Apr-20 11:46:24 PM Warning Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure
                  Blair

                  HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
                  | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
                  Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
                  BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

                  Comment


                    #39
                    I also updated the plugin but still receiving the following: I believe Rich emailed you after he took a look at my .hsd file and determined it was the devices from the Rachio plugin causing this.

                    Code:
                    Apr-21 1:47:01 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                    Apr-21 1:46:58 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                    Apr-21 1:46:55 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                    Apr-21 1:46:53 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                    Apr-21 1:46:51 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                    Apr-21 1:46:48 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                    Apr-21 1:46:46 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                    Apr-21 1:46:43 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                    Apr-21 1:46:41 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                    Apr-21 1:46:38 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                    Apr-21 1:46:34 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                    Apr-21 1:46:31 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by olag00 View Post
                      I also updated the plugin but still receiving the following: I believe Rich emailed you after he took a look at my .hsd file and determined it was the devices from the Rachio plugin causing this.

                      Code:
                      Apr-21 1:47:01 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                      Apr-21 1:46:58 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                      Apr-21 1:46:55 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                      Apr-21 1:46:53 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                      Apr-21 1:46:51 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                      Apr-21 1:46:48 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                      Apr-21 1:46:46 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                      Apr-21 1:46:43 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                      Apr-21 1:46:41 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                      Apr-21 1:46:38 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                      Apr-21 1:46:34 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                      Apr-21 1:46:31 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                      Those errors only happen when an HSTouch clients connect to HomeSeer. I am not able to find anything wrong with my coding. Rich is still looking into it.

                      Regards,
                      Ultrajones
                      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by olag00 View Post
                        I also updated the plugin but still receiving the following: I believe Rich emailed you after he took a look at my .hsd file and determined it was the devices from the Rachio plugin causing this.

                        Code:
                        Apr-21 1:47:01 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                        Apr-21 1:46:58 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                        Apr-21 1:46:55 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                        Apr-21 1:46:53 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                        Apr-21 1:46:51 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                        Apr-21 1:46:48 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                        Apr-21 1:46:46 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                        Apr-21 1:46:43 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                        Apr-21 1:46:41 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                        Apr-21 1:46:38 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                        Apr-21 1:46:34 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                        Apr-21 1:46:31 PM	 	Error	CAPIGetAllControls exception on VS Pairs: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
                        I redesigned the Rachio Zone Control controls. Please stop the plug-in, delete all the Rachio Zone Control devices, then download and install UltraRachio3 HSPI version 3.0.5955.33793. The Rachio Zone Control should be rebuilt and the issue you reported should no longer occur.

                        If you fail to delete the Rachio Zone Control devices and try to use it, you'll see this error in the log:
                        Code:
                        Apr-21 6:53:00 PM         Warning    Received unsupported SetIOMulti action for Rachio Zone Control
                        Regards,
                        Ultrajones
                        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Originally posted by BlairG View Post
                          I installed the update version tonight and got this off the updater screen right after the install.

                          Install/Update of package UltraRachio3 (Rachio Smart Sprinkler Controller) failed.

                          Still getting the same download stream error on the PI debug log same as before

                          ...Warning~~!~~Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure

                          and in the HS log I'm getting the download stream error also.

                          Apr-20 11:46:24 PM Warning Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure
                          Try the version I just uploaded to the HomeSeer updater. It now loads the devices on my HomeTrollerZeeS2.

                          Please shutdown the plug-in, reboot your HomeSeer system, then install the plug-in, then enable it again.

                          Regards,
                          Ultrajones
                          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

                          Comment


                            #43
                            This plug-in is not currently working in Linux. I am working through all the issues related to mono and will post an update when it's ready.

                            Regards,
                            Ultrajones
                            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                              This plug-in is not currently working in Linux. I am working through all the issues related to mono and will post an update when it's ready.

                              Regards,
                              Ultrajones
                              Never mind! It's working under Linux
                              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

                              Comment


                                #45
                                It is working good now, in Linux. Thanks for the hard work UltraJ
                                Attached Files
                                Blair

                                HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
                                | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
                                Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
                                BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X