Rachio Sprinkler Controller Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
    I redesigned the Rachio Zone Control controls. Please stop the plug-in, delete all the Rachio Zone Control devices, then download and install UltraRachio3 HSPI version 3.0.5955.33793. The Rachio Zone Control should be rebuilt and the issue you reported should no longer occur.

If you fail to delete the Rachio Zone Control devices and try to use it, you'll see this error in the log:
    Code:
    Apr-21 6:53:00 PM         Warning    Received unsupported SetIOMulti action for Rachio Zone Control
    Regards,
    Ultrajones

Looks like the errors have been fixed. Not sure if there is something else, but I receive the following when I enabled the new version of the plugin. They only show up when I first enable it. They do not repeat as of now (about 10 mins since updating).

Code:
    Apr-22 7:06:35 AM	 	HSTouch Server Warning	Exception on Value Change callback: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Apr-22 7:06:33 AM	 	HSTouch Server Warning	Exception on Value Change callback: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Apr-22 7:06:32 AM	 	HSTouch Server Warning	Exception on Value Change callback: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Apr-22 7:06:32 AM	 	HSTouch Server Warning	Exception on Value Change callback: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Apr-22 7:06:31 AM	 	HSTouch Server Warning	Exception on Value Change callback: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Comment

I submitted the plug-in to the HomeSeer store. It should be available within the next few days.

Anyone seeing any other issues with the plug-in?

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

The plugin only has 5 days left until it expires; it is still not up for purchase?

Comment

Sorry for the delay. The plug-in was just posted to the HomeSeer store: http://store.homeseer.com/store/Ultr...HS3-P2190.aspx

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I submitted the plug-in to the HomeSeer store. It should be available within the next few days.

Anyone seeing any other issues with the plug-in?

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Got registration today. Thanks UltraJones.

This started happening with the last revision. Rachio State icons were there the revision before now gone.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	rachio.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	1184783
            Blair

HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
            | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
            Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
            BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

Comment

Originally posted by BlairG View Post
              Got registration today. Thanks UltraJones.

This started happening with the last revision. Rachio State icons were there the revision before now gone.
              [ATTACH]54378[/ATTACH]
              That is odd. I doubled checked the images.zip file and those icons are still there. Can you try reinstalling the same version from the HomeSeer updater?

Comment

The two missing files were in the latest install file.
                I went into the .zip file and extracted the 2 missing files into the image directory All is good. Strange they disappeared like that
                Blair

HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
                | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
                Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
                BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

Comment

I just installed my 8 zone Gen 2 Rachio. Entered the API token and I get the root device and the Rachio State device. My log file has a bunch of errors. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I noticed the Options tab doesn't exactly match what the user guide says. Here are my errors:

ay-30 11:09:04 AM Warning Unable to retrieve the id for the person entity currently logged in through OAuth.
                  May-30 11:09:04 AM Warning Error getting response stream (Write: The authentication or decryption has failed.): SendFailure
                  May-30 11:08:03 AM Warning Unable to retrieve the id for the person entity currently logged in through OAuth.
                  May-30 11:08:03 AM Warning Error getting response stream (Write: The authentication or decryption has failed.): SendFailure
                  May-30 11:07:03 AM Warning Unable to retrieve the id for the person entity currently logged in through OAuth.
                  May-30 11:07:03 AM Warning Error getting response stream (Write: The authentication or decryption has failed.): SendFailure
                  May-30 11:06:03 AM Warning Unable to retrieve the id for the person entity currently logged in through OAuth.
                  May-30 11:06:03 AM Warning Error getting response stream (Write: The authentication or decryption has failed.): SendFailure
                  May-30 11:05:02 AM Warning Unable to retrieve the id for the person entity currently logged in through OAuth.
                  May-30 11:05:02 AM Warning Error getting response stream (Write: The authentication or decryption has failed.): SendFailure
                  May-30 11:04:02 AM Warning Unable to retrieve the id for the person entity currently logged in through OAuth.
                  May-30 11:04:02 AM Warning Error getting response stream (Write: The authentication or decryption has failed.): SendFailure
                  May-30 11:03:02 AM Warning Unable to retrieve the id for the person entity currently logged in through OAuth.
                  May-30 11:03:02 AM Warning Error getting response stream (Write: The authentication or decryption has failed.): SendFailure
                  May-30 11:02:01 AM Warning Unable to retrieve the id for the person entity currently logged in through OAuth.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by denisl View Post
                    I just installed my 8 zone Gen 2 Rachio. Entered the API token and I get the root device and the Rachio State device. My log file has a bunch of errors. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I noticed the Options tab doesn't exactly match what the user guide says. Here are my errors:
                    I had a similar problem with my API token. Please send an e-mail to Rachio Support <support@rach.io> and ask them to make sure your API token is setup correctly.

Regards,
                    Ultrajones

Comment

Support from Rachio got back to me. They tested my token and said everything looks normal. I will send you a PM with the information they provided in the email so I don't post my token here. I ran the same curl command from my linux vm guest running HS3 and it worked - I saw all my account information returned back to me.

I enabled debug logging in the plugin and restarted it. Looks like nothing more than informational messages.

May-30 6:24:16 PM Warning Unable to retrieve the id for the person entity currently logged in through OAuth.
                      May-30 6:24:16 PM Warning Error getting response stream (Write: The authentication or decryption has failed.): SendFailure
                      May-30 6:24:15 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in UltraRachio3
                      May-30 6:24:14 PM Info Plugin UltraRachio3 has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:43998
                      May-30 6:24:14 PM Plug-In Interface UltraRachio3 is running as a trial, 30 days remaining.
                      May-30 6:23:55 PM Info Plugin UltraRachio3 with instance: has disconnected
                      May-30 6:23:55 PM Informational CheckRachioCloudThread received abort request, terminating normally.
                      May-30 6:23:55 PM Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: UltraRachio3
                      Let me know if you need anything else.

Comment

Support from Rachio got back to me. They tested my token and said everything looks normal. I will send you a PM with the information they provided in the email so I don't post my token here. I ran the same curl command from my linux vm guest running HS3 and it worked - I saw all my account information returned back to me.

I enabled debug logging in the plugin and restarted it. Looks like nothing more than informational messages.

Let me know if you need anything else.
                        Are you running HomeSeer on Windows or Linux?

Comment

Linux - setup in my signature.

Comment

Linux - setup in my signature.
                            The issue is probably related to the default Linux build not being able to validate the TLS certificates within Mono. I don't recall the fix. I'll have to dig around to see if I can locate it.

Comment

The issue is probably related to the default Linux build not being able to validate the TLS certificates within Mono. I don't recall the fix. I'll have to dig around to see if I can locate it.
                              Try running:

mozroots --import --ask-remove --machine

Comment

getting closer. My devices are now added but I don't see how to control them?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X