Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rachio Sprinkler Controller Plugin

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Originally posted by denisl View Post
    getting closer. My devices are now added but I don't see how to control them?
    Please confirm you don't have device location filtering enabled when displaying the list of devices.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

    Comment


      #62
      You are correct. I had a filter on the device list. Everything is there. Thanks for your help looks like I'm in good shape.

      Comment


        #63
        Ultra - another question... I noticed these new errors in my log starting yesterday once I got the plugin working.

        Any idea what they are?

        Jun-01 6:44:41 PM Warning Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure
        Jun-01 6:42:39 PM Warning Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure
        Jun-01 6:31:21 PM Warning Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure
        Jun-01 6:29:19 PM Warning Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure

        Comment


          #64
          THANKS AND THANKS

          Hi,

          Just bought the plugin and it works PERFECT.

          All devices created without an issue, love it when everything works.

          FYI..Rachio may have moved the API since its now in the upper right hand side when you click on the "little person icon" or settings and there it is..

          Thanks again for this and all your other plugins!

          Chris

          Comment


            #65
            I disabled the Rachio plugin and these errors go away. Any idea what's going on? I get a lot of them flooding my log.

            Originally posted by denisl View Post
            Ultra - another question... I noticed these new errors in my log starting yesterday once I got the plugin working.

            Any idea what they are?

            Jun-01 6:44:41 PM Warning Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure
            Jun-01 6:42:39 PM Warning Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure
            Jun-01 6:31:21 PM Warning Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure
            Jun-01 6:29:19 PM Warning Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure

            Comment


              #66
              Originally posted by denisl View Post
              I disabled the Rachio plugin and these errors go away. Any idea what's going on? I get a lot of them flooding my log.
              Hello Denis,

              A quick Google search indicates it's a MONO bug. Try UltraRachio3 HSPI version 3.0.5999.17073 that I just uploaded to the updater to see if it fixes the issue you reported.

              Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

              Comment


                #67
                I updated to 17073 and I'm still getting those errors. It does appear to be somewhat less frequent so far. Do you think this is something you can fix on your side? I don't want to mess with updating mono since so many things depend on it and otherwise everything is working fine. Thanks

                Comment


                  #68
                  I noticed some new errors below. If I disable the plugin the errors stop occurring. Do you think you can fix this?

                  Jun-09 7:47:46 PM Warning The request timed out
                  Jun-09 7:45:46 PM Warning The request timed out
                  Jun-09 7:43:46 PM Warning The request timed out
                  Jun-09 7:41:46 PM Warning The request timed out
                  Jun-09 7:39:46 PM Warning The request timed out
                  Jun-09 7:37:46 PM Warning The request timed out
                  Jun-09 7:35:46 PM Warning The request timed out
                  Jun-09 7:33:46 PM Warning The request timed out
                  Jun-09 7:31:46 PM Warning The request timed out
                  Jun-09 7:29:46 PM Warning The request timed out
                  Jun-09 7:27:46 PM Warning The request timed out
                  Jun-09 7:25:46 PM Warning The request timed out
                  Jun-09 7:23:46 PM Warning The request timed out
                  Jun-09 7:21:46 PM Warning The request timed out
                  Jun-09 7:19:46 PM Warning The request timed out
                  Jun-09 7:17:46 PM Warning The request timed out
                  Jun-09 7:15:46 PM Warning The request timed out
                  Jun-09 7:13:46 PM Warning The request timed out
                  Jun-09 7:11:46 PM Warning The request timed out

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Originally posted by denisl View Post
                    I noticed some new errors below. If I disable the plugin the errors stop occurring. Do you think you can fix this?
                    A timeout could mean many different things including your HomeSeer system losing connectivity to the Rachio cloud servers. Are you always seeing this warning or only on occasion? When it occurs, are you able to launch a web browser and log into your Rachio account at https://app.rach.io/?

                    Regards,
                    Ultrajones
                    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Originally posted by denisl View Post
                      I updated to 17073 and I'm still getting those errors. It does appear to be somewhat less frequent so far. Do you think this is something you can fix on your side? I don't want to mess with updating mono since so many things depend on it and otherwise everything is working fine. Thanks
                      I will load the plug-in up on my Linux system to see if I can duplicate this issue.

                      Regards,
                      Ultrajones
                      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Hi Ultrajones
                        Any update on the testing? I still have the plugin disabled and would really like to get the integration working. Your plugin is why I chose Rachio.

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Originally posted by denisl View Post
                          Hi Ultrajones
                          Any update on the testing? I still have the plugin disabled and would really like to get the integration working. Your plugin is why I chose Rachio.
                          I am sorry, I lost track of this. I just reset my HomeTroller-SEL and loaded the plug-in. So far, no errors. I'll keep watching it.

                          Regards,
                          Ultrajones
                          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

                          Comment


                            #73
                            Ultra Jones
                            Here we've been running your Plugin for a few months now and still notice the same two errors the user denisl recently posted.

                            Jun-09 7:47:46 PM Warning The request timed out
                            Jun-09 7:45:46 PM Warning The request timed out
                            Jun-09 7:43:46 PM Warning The request timed out

                            Jun-01 6:42:39 PM Warning Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure
                            Jun-01 6:31:21 PM Warning Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure
                            Jun-01 6:29:19 PM Warning Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure

                            I know midway through the envelopment of your plugin you installed a Success / Failure counter on the plugin screen. Mine sometimes shows anywhere from 10 - 30 % failures.

                            Last week the plugin totally crashed and I have also noticed since installing your plugin that every so often my entire system (SEL Lubuntu 14.04) crashes and in recovery the details are showing the crash is from a MONO conflict.

                            Here in Arizona I cant let Rachio mess up my lawn, but for now I'm going to disable the plugin until it's figured out how to resolve this.
                            Blair

                            HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
                            | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
                            Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
                            BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

                            Comment


                              #74
                              Originally posted by BlairG View Post
                              Ultra Jones
                              Here we've been running your Plugin for a few months now and still notice the same two errors the user denisl recently posted.

                              Jun-09 7:47:46 PM Warning The request timed out
                              Jun-09 7:45:46 PM Warning The request timed out
                              Jun-09 7:43:46 PM Warning The request timed out

                              Jun-01 6:42:39 PM Warning Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure
                              Jun-01 6:31:21 PM Warning Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure
                              Jun-01 6:29:19 PM Warning Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure

                              I know midway through the envelopment of your plugin you installed a Success / Failure counter on the plugin screen. Mine sometimes shows anywhere from 10 - 30 % failures.

                              Last week the plugin totally crashed and I have also noticed since installing your plugin that every so often my entire system (SEL Lubuntu 14.04) crashes and in recovery the details are showing the crash is from a MONO conflict.

                              Here in Arizona I cant let Rachio mess up my lawn, but for now I'm going to disable the plugin until it's figured out how to resolve this.
                              On my HomeTroller-SEL, I am seeing less than 5% failures. I'll continue to watch. The failures are due to a mono bug when using https that I won't be able to resolve. However, the errors shouldn't be causing a crash of your HomeTroller-SEL. The warnings you see in the logs are a results of my code catching an error that occurs when reading the response from the Rachio API servers.

                              Regards,
                              Ultrajones
                              Last edited by Ultrajones; July 23, 2016, 08:45 PM.
                              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

                              Comment


                                #75
                                Regardless the Plugin it self did stop and showed right on the plugin page it had crashed.

                                Meanwhile I'll keep it disabled.

                                If you won't be able to resolve the conflict should you be putting it out there for Linux users?
                                Last edited by BlairG; July 23, 2016, 10:23 PM.
                                Blair

                                HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
                                | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
                                Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
                                BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X