Rachio Sprinkler Controller Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlairG View Post
    Regardless the Plugin it self did stop and showed right on the plugin page it had crashed.

Meanwhile I'll keep it disabled.

If you won't be able to resolve the conflict should you be putting it out there for Linux users?
    On my system, I am seeing less than 3% of the Rachio API queries fail with that error. I have no plans whatsoever to pull the plug-in from Linux. As I previously stated, the "conflict" is not a fatal error. It's simply an HTTP query that occasionally fails. When I initially release a plug-in, I write all failures to the HomeSeer log to flush out any potential issues. In this case, I plan to modify the code to suppress the error and add code to try again until it succeeds.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

My HomeTroller-SEL running the UltraRachio3 HSPI is still going strong after 1 week with no crashes (or signs of an issues). My plug-in has queried the Rachio API servers and has experienced less than 5% connection failure rate.

Can you provide any further updates on what you're seeing within the plug-in? Screenshots would be helpful.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

It's working normally, did install your latest version when it was released.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	rachiofails.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	1186460
        Blair

HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
        | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
        Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
        BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

Comment

Failed again

Ultra Jones
          As you can see from the two snapshots below and my previous post, the plugin is not communicating with the rachio servers. There are no log entries like used to show up on the previous version of the PI.

Name:	rachiofails2.JPG
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	1186476
          Failures at 13% and successful downloads have stopped.

Name:	rachiofails3.JPG
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	1186477
          Weather information has not updated in two days
          Blair

Comment

I noticed this on my HomeTrollerSEL too. I have pulled the plug-in from Linux until I figure out a solution.

Regards,
            Ultrajones

Comment

New errors in Log File

Jul-31 12:25:25 PM 1 Error System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at HSPI_ULTRARACHIO3.hspi_plugin.UpdateWeather (System.String deviceId, Int32 rachio_id, System.String units) [0x00000] in :0
              Jul-31 12:25:25 PM 1 Error System.NullReferenceException
              Jul-30 5:07:17 PM Error Getting web page from plugin page ZWaveWho:Object reference not set to an instance of an object
              Jul-30 4:39:40 PM Error Calling SetIOMulti in plugin UltraRachio3:Object reference not set to an instance of an object
              Jul-30 4:38:02 PM Error Calling SetIOMulti in plugin UltraRachio3:Object reference not set to an instance of an object
              Jul-30 4:37:23 PM Error Calling SetIOMulti in plugin UltraRachio3:Object reference not set to an instance of an object
              Jul-30 4:36:35 PM Error Calling SetIOMulti in plugin UltraRachio3:Object reference not set to an instance of an object
              Jul-30 4:07:27 PM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin Z-Wave, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object
              Jul-30 4:07:25 PM Error Calling ConfigDevice in plugin Z-Wave:Object reference not set to an instance of an object
              Blair

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                I noticed this on my HomeTrollerSEL too. I have pulled the plug-in from Linux until I figure out a solution.

Regards,
                Ultrajones
                I converted my plug-in to use WebClient. Please download 3.0.6056.32777 to see if it makes any difference.

Regards,
                Ultrajones

Comment

If you are running UltraRachio3 HSPI on Linux, please download the latest version. I converted the plug-in to use WebClient which solves an issue associated with Mono.

Regards,
                  Ultrajones

Comment

Ultrajones,

Thanks for continuing to make amazing stuff, yours were the first plugins I installed on my upgrade to HS3. I rely on Ultramon3, UltraM1G3 and now UltraRachio3 like I rely on water and the new mon and M1G features are great.

I noticed one tiny thing this rainy day. It looks like you need to multiply your probability of precipitation numbers by 100 if you're going to mark them as percentages. I checked with app.rach.io, they're reporting 100% for today, and UltraRachio3 says 1%. app.rach.io doesn't report current probability as far as I can see, but I'm suspicious of UltraRachio3's 0.2%. Looking at the dark clouds, I'm thinking 20%.

Comment

Hi Ultra Jones
                      I switched servers and am running my system on a new S6 now, got away from Linux. Had your plugin crash twice now on my new system , copied the following from the appcrash report. Hope this helps

Problem signature:
                      Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
                      Application Name: HSPI_ULTRARACHIO3.exe
                      Application Version: 3.0.6056.32777
                      Application Timestamp: 579e77d2
                      Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
                      Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.18247
                      Fault Module Timestamp: 521ea91c
                      Exception Code: c0000005
                      Exception Offset: 0005805b
                      OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.320.65
                      Locale ID: 1033
                      Additional Information 1: 0a9e
                      Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
                      Additional Information 3: 0a9e
                      Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
                      Blair

Comment

I have the plug-in running slightly over two weeks now on Windows 7...0% failure on communication. We had a power cut this afternoon and the Rachio is not on UPS...but it came back up fine and the HS plugin picked right up with current data. And while the Rachio scheduling is great, there is something amazing about simply telling Alexa to have watering start for parts of your lawn and for how long.

One question:
                        I already have deleted one Rachio "schedule" of zone watering. Rachio doesn't show it anymore, but the plugin still lists it and its various line entries as "disabled". Is it ok to delete those device lines associated with that disabled watering schedule on the HS Device List page? Or is there some plugin specific way to do this?

Cheers,
                        Scott

Comment

The plugin is properly detecting when the cloud service pushes a rain delay to the device, but it is not detecting removal of that delay when it expires. If I load the app or go to app.rach.io, the rain delay is cleared but in HS the delay still shows. If I force the delay to zero days in HS via the PI, the cloud service logs receipt of the request and swallows.

Comment

Originally posted by sleeve View Post
                            The plugin is properly detecting when the cloud service pushes a rain delay to the device, but it is not detecting removal of that delay when it expires. If I load the app or go to app.rach.io, the rain delay is cleared but in HS the delay still shows. If I force the delay to zero days in HS via the PI, the cloud service logs receipt of the request and swallows.
                            Thank you for reporting this issue. This issue is resolved as of UltraRachio3 HSPI version 3.0.6104.16518.

Regards,
                            Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by sleeve View Post
                              Ultrajones,

Thanks for continuing to make amazing stuff, yours were the first plugins I installed on my upgrade to HS3. I rely on Ultramon3, UltraM1G3 and now UltraRachio3 like I rely on water and the new mon and M1G features are great.

I noticed one tiny thing this rainy day. It looks like you need to multiply your probability of precipitation numbers by 100 if you're going to mark them as percentages. I checked with app.rach.io, they're reporting 100% for today, and UltraRachio3 says 1%. app.rach.io doesn't report current probability as far as I can see, but I'm suspicious of UltraRachio3's 0.2%. Looking at the dark clouds, I'm thinking 20%.
                              Thank you for reporting this issue. This issue is fixed in UltraRachio3 HSPI version 3.0.6104.19146.

Regards,
                              Ultrajones

Comment

Bump re: my question from 7 Sept about deleting a schedule still showing in HS that was deleted on rachio.

Also in upgrading to new version, I got error about no license or license expired and ultrarachio would not enable. Disabling the plug in manually and re-enabling it was successful however.

Also see attached: over three weeks usage and communication failure rate is only around 0.15%.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X