X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rachio Sprinkler Controller Plugin

Here is the latest screenshot ...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ultrajones; April 3, 2016, 07:11 PM.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Awesome! When can I test this puppy out?

Comment

I think I'll be able to release the plug-in this week!
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I was wondering if the plugin is supported on linux installs? It looks awesome!

Comment

Is this going to be a pay plugin or free like open sprinkler?

Also, why do you like Rachio more than open sprinkler? I am trying to decide between the two.

Thanks!

Comment

Just picked up the Rachio controller on Amazon for $129. It's one of their Deal of the Day items. Looking forward to interfacing to HomeSeer.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee_L View Post
              Just picked up the Rachio controller on Amazon for $129. It's one of their Deal of the Day items. Looking forward to interfacing to HomeSeer.
              That's a great deal. I picked mine up for $250 a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by cpearson88 View Post
                Is this going to be a pay plugin or free like open sprinkler?

Also, why do you like Rachio more than open sprinkler? I am trying to decide between the two.

Thanks!
                My plug-in will not be open and will not be free It will be available in the HomeSeer store within the next several weeks for $39.95.

Regards,
                Ultrajones

Comment

Why do you like Rachio? Just curious... I just took advantage of the Amazon deal as well. If you need a beta tester let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                    I think I'll be able to release the plug-in this week!
                    I am willing to beta test. I will even pay the $39.95. Just let me know

Comment

You got me on that one Lee... I am already committed now anyways. So I'll pay and beta test.

Comment

Uggg

It's annoying how slow HomeSeer are to post plugin updates!
                        I wish they happened immediately.

Too bad they didn't allow the devs to upload the plugins themselves, and let the end users decide on the safety of the plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMxyzptlk View Post
                          It's annoying how slow HomeSeer are to post plugin updates!
                          I wish they happened immediately.

Too bad they didn't allow the devs to upload the plugins themselves, and let the end users decide on the safety of the plugin.
                          This particular delay is my bad. I have not asked HomeSeer to post my plug-in yet. I am sending the e-mail to them later this evening asked them to post it.

Regards,
                          Ultrajones

Comment

UltraRachio3 HSPI - Available Soon

I just sent an e-mail to Rich asking him to post UltraRachio3 HSPI to the HS3 updater. Once I get confirmation back from Rich, I'll test the install, then make a posting here when it's ready for testing.

Regards,
                            Ultrajones

Comment

I just installed it and it's working great!
                              No need for me to restart HS3.

Thank you!!!

Heading to the HS website to purchase right now...

Comment

Working...
                              X