• BlairG
    replied
    They last about a year. 3 AA batteries

Leave a comment:

• Wade
    replied
    Originally posted by BlairG View Post
    Just keep the batteries going.
    That's been one of my concerns. About how long are they lasting for you?

Leave a comment:

• BlairG
    replied
    It's Everspring.
    Pretty satisfied. Just keep the batteries going.

Leave a comment:

• Wade
    replied
    It's on a timer of sorts. With water splashing on the sensor all day it flips between Low and Okay, all day long.
    When the water level drops off the probe, a timer starts. When water touches the probe, the timer stops. It accumulates time until midnight.
    At midnight if the timer has exceeded 12 hours of low water level, HS tells Rachio to set zone 6 for 10 minutes. If not no water is added.

Zone 6 is plumbed directly into my filtration system, so water is added through the return ports.
    Kinda like a silent butler, except the valve makes a noise when the water turns off at 12:10 AM.
    Can I ask what water sensor you're using? Satisfied with it? Thx.

Leave a comment:

• BlairG
    replied
    It's on a timer of sorts. With water splashing on the sensor all day it flips between Low and Okay, all day long.
    When the water level drops off the probe, a timer starts. When water touches the probe, the timer stops. It accumulates time until midnight.
    At midnight if the timer has exceeded 12 hours of low water level, HS tells Rachio to set zone 6 for 10 minutes. If not no water is added.

Zone 6 is plumbed directly into my filtration system, so water is added through the return ports.
    Kinda like a silent butler, except the valve makes a noise when the water turns off at 12:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Big
    replied
    If my pool water sensor is low, Rachio adds water by turning on zone 6.
    So your answer is yes. It'll work.
    thanks for the reply.

Just curious, do you set zone 6 on a time limit or until the sensor is satisfied?

Leave a comment:

• BlairG
    replied
    If my pool water sensor is low, Rachio adds water by turning on zone 6.
    So your answer is yes. It'll work.

Leave a comment:

• Big
    replied
    My cabana has a bathroom that is being fed from a sprinkler zone and I have a Rachio. Rather than leaving that sprinkler zone on all the time I was hoping on creating an event using this plugin:

If bathroom door is open (Z wave sensor) and Zone X on Rachio is not on, turn on for 1 hour

Would I be able to do this?

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    Originally posted by jsyers View Post
    Hello,

Is this plugin still supported? I don't see it on the list of plugins.

Joseph

edit
    Disregard - I found an active thread....
    I am not sure why it's no longer showing up in the HomeSeer updater. I sent an email to HomeSeer to ask what happened.

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• jsyers
    replied
    Rachio PlugIn

Hello,

Is this plugin still supported? I don't see it on the list of plugins.

Joseph

edit
    Disregard - I found an active thread....
    Last edited by jsyers; March 10, 2018, 05:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    Well it crashed again yesterday. Pretty disappointed, it was buggy when I ran it on SEL, and no better now on windows 7. I don't know what to do, its not been a reliable product. Any suggestions?
    I am sorry to hear you are still experiencing issues with my plug-in. I have been unable to duplicate this issue on my HomeTroller 6S. The technologies used within this plug-in are identical to my other 18 plug-ins. I am not doing anything different in this plug-in that would potentially cause the plug-in to crash. I am not referencing any DLL files in my plug-in either. It's 100% .Net code. I am not familiar with the ntdll.dll file or why/how it would cause a module fault.

Can you please:
    1. Can you review your HomeSeer logs to see if there was anything written to the logs prior to the crash? If yes, can you post it here so I can review it?
    2. Check your Windows 7 system error log for anything that occurred prior to the crash
    3. Tell me if you are using any HomeSeer events to control the plug-in prior to the program crash?

I'll also do some additional testing like pull the network cable from my system and let it run to see if it's being caused by losing it's IP address or DNS.

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• BlairG
    replied
    Bump

It crashed again. This is the only plugin on my system that crashes with fatal errors. I didn't get any response from you so I suppose there is nothing you can do about it.
    Well it crashed again yesterday. Pretty disappointed, it was buggy when I ran it on SEL, and no better now on windows 7. I don't know what to do, its not been a reliable product. Any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    I have been running the plug-in on my Windows 10 system since it was released and have not experienced any issues. I was also running it on my HomeTroller S6 for 30 days and did not experience a crash. How often are you seeing a crash on your Windows 7 HomeTroller S6 system?

Have you seen this? I don't know if it applies...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2545627

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• BlairG
    replied
    Hi Ultra Jones
    I switched servers and am running my system on a new S6 now, got away from Linux. Had your plugin crash twice now on my new system , copied the following from the appcrash report. Hope this helps

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: HSPI_ULTRARACHIO3.exe
    Application Version: 3.0.6056.32777
    Application Timestamp: 579e77d2
    Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
    Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.18247
    Fault Module Timestamp: 521ea91c
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 0005805b
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.320.65
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Bump

It crashed again. This is the only plugin on my system that crashes with fatal errors. I didn't get any response from you so I suppose there is nothing you can do about it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X