Showing Timer countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showing Timer countdown

I am creating an interface with HS Touch for my sprinklers using the Rachio plugin. Is there a way that I may display the remaining time left for each zone?

I also would like to know which time I selected. I have buttons corresponding to 5, 10, 15, etc... to the amount of time I want to water. I am trying to put a status icon next to the button so I know which amount of time I selected and which time is running.

Has anyone tried to create their own interface for this plugin?

Thanks!

Here are some pics of my Touch screen, I tried to utilize the drop down boxes and seems Android tablets don't do well with HS drop down.

I use the Weather information to create these other screens . I choose to use Current, Today and Tomorrow screens from a local Weather station in my neighborhood.

An added valve to Rachio lets me fill the pool if it is enabled with a Water sensor on the side of the pool
    Attached Files
    Blair

HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
    | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
    Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
    BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

Comment

No luck doing a count down timer it shows the scheduled amount of time in decimal hours.

Using a Virtual device I can ask Echo to run the weather report for Current, Today or Tomorrow
      Blair

Comment

Thanks for the info. I like your interface it looks really nice. In the rachio app it shows time remaining for each zone. I would think this information has to exist in their API, it is just a matter of the plugin retrieving it? Maybe this is not exposed, I am not sure.

As a side note, how are you getting the pool temp?

Thanks!

Comment

All my Background images are created in Visio. They represent the property, floor plan or a specific room. So they carry a continuity through out all the Touch screens.

The Pool has a water detector set at the correct level, once a day at midnight if it doesn't sense water the Rachio app adds ten minutes of water to the pool, which is plumbed into the filtration system. If Rachio app is predicting Rainfall above 40% it skips the fill cycle.

Pool temp is done with a floating "poolsender" device I got out of the Netherlands, It transmits into the RFXCOM plugin. It paired really easy with the RFXCOM and only cost about 20 euro's. Shipping cost a lot and took about 10 days to get here
          Attached Files
          Blair

Comment

Thanks for the info! I looked at those devices from the Netherlands. I was waiting for JHughes to put up his integrated thermostat on kickstarter before I bought one. The last one I had from Oregon Scientific only lasted a year. I want something more permanent... I do not have a screen on my pool and the Florida summer sun along with chlorine can be brutal on plastic.

Comment

Working...
            X