HSTouch Control of Rachio Receving Error Message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch Control of Rachio Receving Error Message

I created a button in HSTouch Designer for one of my touchscreens to control a zone on my Rachio controller. I want to be able to push the button and have the zone come on for 1 hour.

When I click the button on the touchscreen, I receive this error in the log:

Warning Received unsupported SetIOMulti action for Rachio Zone Control

Am I doing something wrong?

The plugin is working and active. When I use the Rachio app on my iPhone, the Status icons on my HS Touchscreen update as the zones turn on/off.
    Attached Files

I just tried using the Web Control to manually trigger the Rachio zone. I'm getting the same error in the log.

Warning Received unsupported SetIOMulti action for Rachio Zone Control

Comment

Lee
      What system are you running HS on?
      Blair

HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
      | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
      Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
      BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

Comment

Running HS3Pro on a Windows 10 machine.

Comment

The dropdown list does not include the entire list of choices. I believe this is a bug between HomeSeer and HSTouch. I recall working with Rich trying to resolve this, but never made any progress. As a work-around, please try creating a HomeSeer event that sets the value, then create a button to call the event. If that doesn't work, I'll create a HomeSeer action that you can call instead. Please let me know if the event works.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Even when I try to create an event for Rachio, I'm presented with the same options as I was to actually control the device.

When I call the event using a button in HSTouch, I get the same error message in the log.
            Attached Files

Comment

I am not able to duplicate what you're seeing (see screenshot). What version of HomeSeer are you running?
              Attached Files
              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I am running: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.293 (Windows)
                UltraRachio Plugin: 3.0.6056.32777

Comment

Originally posted by Lee_L View Post
                  I am running: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.293 (Windows)
                  UltraRachio Plugin: 3.0.6056.32777
                  Okay, please try to delete the zone devices and let the plug-in recreate them. You may need to restart the plug-in to force the recreation of the zone devices.

Regards,
                  Ultrajones

Comment

I uninstalled the plugin, deleted all the association devices and then reinstalled. I now have all the correct time controls (5 minutes, 10 minutes, etc) and the touch screens control the plugin perfectly. Thank you for your help!

Comment

Working...
                    X