Devices not fully created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devices not fully created

Hi, I just installed the plug-in this morning and it has created the devices but doesn't seem to be configuring them correctly. Please see the screen shots;
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	1209858

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	1209859

It seems to be communicating with Rachio.

I am seeing some odd messages in the log that stop after disabling the plug-in;

Aug-03 11:00:31 AM HSTouch Server Warning Exception on Value Change callback: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Aug-03 11:00:28 AM HSTouch Server Warning Exception on Value Change callback: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Aug-03 11:00:27 AM Error Exception saving grammar data to file C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Grammar\Grammar_Data_FOREMAN-TOUCH#Default.hs : The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Grammar\Grammar_Data_FOREMAN-TOUCH#Default.hs' because it is being used by another process.

Thanks,
    Stan

Another user reported a similar issue, but I don't recall what the fix was. Are you running the UltraRachio3 HSPI on a Linux?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Running on windows 7.

Comment

Anyone else having this issue lately with the install?

I know it was posted that multiple controllers were supported but just checking to confirm as well.

I have two 16 zone controllers.

Comment

I have a 16 zone controller. Can you please try clicking the "Show All" button on the View > Device Management web page to see if they appear. If they do not, then please enable debug and sent me the output.

Enable debug from PLUG-INS > UltraRachio3 > UltraRachio3 > Options > Application Options > Logging Level > Debug

Restart the plug-in, then let it run for about 5 minutes. Disable debug. Now locate the ultrarachio3_hspi_debug.log file in HomeSeer's root directory and either post it here or send it to ultrajones@hotmail.com.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Sorry, I thought I had replied to this several days ago.

After the last restart of the plug-in I let it sit until the next morning and it updated the devices.

I was wondering if the Zone names will update or do i need to update them manually?

Comment

Working...
            X