Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the mail address to reach ACRF support?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the mail address to reach ACRF support?

Hi,

I just mailed a problem report about my ACRF plugin that falls back into trial mode every time my Hometroller reboots to the following address:

hsplugin@automationcraft.com

This address was stated on the Plugin configuration interface. However, I get every time a mail back saying "Delivery to the following recipients was aborted after 2 second(s)"

Does anybody know how to reach them more successfully??

Thanks,

Koen.

Nevermind...

I should have read the stickies first... there is the answer..

Sorry for spoiling this forum. Moderator, you can erase the thread if you want.

Comment

The ACRF plugin is no longer supported and has been replaced by the newer ACRF plugin but your older license should still work if you upgrade to the latest release of HomeSeer where this licensing issue has been fixed.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Wow, what a fast answer.
        Thank you Rupp!

Comment

I also have a licensing issue now as I have moved my HS install to a new server and downloaded the latest ver of ACRF. I have sent a direct email to the author but no response as yet. I opened a ticked with the support desk and they advised me to contact the author. I'm not looking for any new features just the same as what I had before. - Bit of a pain now to be honest with you !!!.

Ted

Comment

The old plugin is no longer supported an an upgrade is required.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
              The old plugin is no longer supported an an upgrade is required.
              An upgrade where? I've sent a few emails to the author and gotten no response.

Regards
              Michael
              Regards,
              Michael

HS3, W10 Home, HSTouch, W800, Z-Stick+

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddy View Post
                An upgrade where? I've sent a few emails to the author and gotten no response.

Regards
                Michael
                The ACRF2 plugin replaced the ACRF plugin several years ago. Many old installs are still running the ACRF plugin which is no longer available.

Comment

Working...
                X