This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature request..

A check box that would append which receiver #, received the data (IE 1 or 2 or 3.. ..) to the "Type" column of the hs "Status" page.. presently it could help me debug my rfxcom issue. It appears that my Oregon sensors have communication errors (All at the same time.) It would be very helpful to see if the rfxcom is receiving any of the other 433mhz devices.. I could also see other uses like maybe getting some idea of coverage from each receiver.. If more than 1 receiver receives than may the append could be in order received (IE 1-6-3). Example presently the status column reads like this "ACRF2 Oregon Temperature" and if the option check box was checked that line would read something like this "ACRF2 Oregon Temperature 1" simple or if possible "ACRF2 Oregon Temperature 1 6 3" complex.. thoughts ??

I think Debug Logging would provide the information you're looking for. I've found using this under similar circumstances to yours to be surprisingly helpful.
    Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Originally posted by Wadenut View Post
      I think Debug Logging would provide the information you're looking for. I've found using this under similar circumstances to yours to be surprisingly helpful.
      I tried debug logging and I don't think it tells what receiver the data came from ,, and for the reasons stated above just thought it would be nice to have it on the status page...

Comment

Working...
      X