This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

I too am looking forward to acrf for HS3. But at the moment, I'm need help with it using HS2. For some reason, when I enable it in setup interfaces, it won't stay enabled. Within a couple of minutes it's disabled again. Can anyone help?
    Thanx

Any errors or clues in the HomeSeer.log file? Sounds like a licensing issue.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I don't see anything at all in the log the seems to be related to acrf-when I enable it or when it becomes disabled. It is registered in setup interfaces it shows Registered with a green check.

Comment

I thought this plugin was no longer supported and was replaced by the ACRF2 plugin?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

The plug-in in my setup is actually named AC-RF2 Processor

Comment

Are you clicking on the Save button at the bottom of the page after you enable it? You should see some AC-RF2 messages in the log when you do.

Bill

Comment

I got it to stay enabled by rebooting the computer first. But it doesn't seem to be working-I can't see receipt of any signals in the log.

Messages in the log:
              The RF receiver was initialized on Com 17-Ready to start I/O

'status' property on device 76 RF Device PC Remote was accessed-this property has been deprecated and should not be used.

'status' property on device ACRF2 plugin ACRF2 Device Monitor was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.

Comment

The status property warning is normal. You can suppress it in setup if you want.

What are you trying to detect and what have you done to conclude that you are not detecting it?

What logging level are you using for the plug-in?
                Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
                HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
                X