This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error message - polling failed?

Am running beta6 - will upgrade to the production version as soon as it is available in the Updater.

IN the meantime, my log shows the following error :

ERROR RadioThermostatWiFi.QueryThermostat: Error getting response: System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.0.34:80 at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalConnect(EndPoint remoteEP) at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at HSPI_BEAKERSTAT.RadioThermostatWiFi.QueryThermostat(String uri)

This occurred 10 hours ago, and since then I see no errors. My thermostats have continued to successfully update every 15 minutes.

I assume this simply indicates that the thermostat was unreachable during an attempt to poll it, which (based on my experience using the cloud server) is a fairly frequent occurrence.

Is that correct?

The thermostat refused the connection, which means it was reachable but would not accept the request for some reason. If the cloud service is enabled it's possible that it was somewhere in the process of a reboot or some other cloud operation at the time.
    HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
    Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
    Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
    Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

OK, thanks. It has not re-occured, and I think the cloud system is (thankfully) shut down completely.

Comment

Working...
      X