X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hardly dare to ask?

Mark,

I am using your plugin for several years already - and hardly had issues with it.
    But I would like to know if there will be an upgrade to HS3 in the planning?

Regards,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

I'd like to know this too!
    -Tim

HSPro - 3.XXX - Dell mini W7 x32
    Way2 Call
    Elk M1 Gold
    UPB HAI switches
    HAI RC2000 Thermostat

Comment

I'd like to know this too.

I've had great luck with this plug in and system; I'd like to upgrade to HS3 but I don't want to loose this.

Comment

+1

Comment

+1 ... although I doubt this will happen as Bitwise stopped working with the DIY community a while ago.

I have started writing a basic BC4 plugin for HS3. I am a hobby developer so this could take me some time to figure out.

I am planning to use learned commands only as opposed to try and reference the built in IR database. I don't use the GPIO ports so I am not currently planning to work on this either. The scope may change over time if I am successful with transmitting learned IR codes.

If anyone else is already working on a plugin please post on the forum to avoid work being duplicated.

Comment

I would be hands-down willing to pay a lot for a plugin if it helps. I have a lot invested in the bitwise hardware, and it's very good stuff.

Comment

I am looking for a spare BC4 to use for HS3 development purposes. Using my live BC4s is too disruptive.

If you can assist please let me know.

Comment

Working...
              X