Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bluetooth Connector 0.30 (for HS 2.1 and HS 2.0)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>Hi Stipus

2006-04-24 23:12:05

</TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>BT Debug </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Error while polling Angelica: Failed to find services on the device due to a connection error</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>2006-04-24 23:12:05 </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>BT Debug </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Polling Angelica (Method=DiscoverService) on Network0 returned signal strength=-2147483648</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I change to DiscoverService, but getting errors. Do I need to anything on the phone?
    Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
    --
    Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
    Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Bluetooth must be active on your phone, that's all. Maybe the services are not discoverable on your phone ?

Can you try with the ConnectService poll method ?
      You can try with Service Numbers 1,2, 3 ... etc.
      --
      stipus

Comment

Hi

If I use ConnectService all the phones are getting av message from the homeseer computer and have to put a secret code. I did this on one phone and every time the BT connector poll, the phone make a strong connect sound.

You can try with Service Numbers 1,2, 3 ... etc.
        Where do I change Service Number?

Thanks...
        --
        Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Where do I change Service Number?
          It's the number that's in the PollService column in the Bluetooth device list.
          However, if it makes a strong connect sound with default service 1, it will be the same with other services...

I don't understand why the plugin cannot discover the BT services on your phone. I couldn't find any BT device here with a similar problem.
          --
          stipus

Comment

I have it working for 10- 30 minutes then all devices is lost.
            When I get the "A service discovery is already pending" in the debuglog all device is lost until I restart the computer.

2006-04-27 20:49:25 BT Debug Polling .P900 (Method=DiscoverService) on Network0
            2006-04-27 20:49:25 BT Debug Service discovery started for device .P900
            2006-04-27 20:49:25 BT Debug Error while polling .P900: A service discovery is already pending
            2006-04-27 20:49:25 BT Debug Polling .P900 (Method=DiscoverService) on Network0 returned signal strength=-2147483648
            --
            Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Service Discovery might be very slow for your device.

You should try to increase the polling period, so that the plugin doesn't try to rediscover the services if the previous service discovery has not finished yet.

I'll add a fix in the next version, and test if ServiceDiscovery is already running before running a new ServiceDiscovery on the same device.
              --
              stipus

Comment

Okey thanks Stipus, I will try 30 seconds in the first step.
                --
                Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Working...
                X