This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem configuring BT Connector

I have HS 2.041. I bought a copy of BT Connector. It says that it is registered. When I hit the "config" button, nothing happens. Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance,
    Dan

BT Stack

If it makes a difference, my BT adapter uses WIDCOMM Bluetooth software 4.0.1.700

Comment

I think you have to click on the "save" button before the "config" button has any effect.
      --
      stipus

Comment

I did that. It doesn't have any effect.

Comment

Can you tell me what is the version of the BT Connector you are running ?
          --
          stipus

Comment

Version 0.28.2257.31754. This is the version I got when I went to the Homeseer updater page. I'm also using Windows server 2003 in case that makes a difference.

Regards,
            Dan

Comment

Something must have gone wrong with the plugin installation.

You may upgrade to the latest version (0.30.2.0 for HomeSeer 2.0) by following this post:

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=111846

The plugin has been coded & tested with Windows Server 2003. However, I think DirectX must be explicitly activated with this OS. (download and install latest DirectX 3.0C redistrib).
              --
              stipus

Comment

I installed directx and the latest version. The same thing is still happening. Here's the output of the log:

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>4/13/2006 5:28:41 AM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>ConfigIO </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Calling ConfigIO for BT Connector</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>4/13/2006 5:28:35 AM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>ConfigIO </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Calling ConfigIO for BT Connector</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thanks again for your help,
                Dan

Comment

I'm not sure if this may be the problem but do you have the "web application mode" enabled on the W2003 server ? I think this must be enabled for ASPX pages to work.

This error message only appears on my server when the plugin is not correctly registered with HomeSeer (trial period expired or wrong registration key). Can you check the registration status for this plugin ?

Did you experience a similar problem while you were running the plugin during the trial period (I mean before you bought a registration key) ?
                  Can you send more log entries ? Do a restart of HomeSeer, and send a lot more log entries (plugin initialisation...).
                  --
                  stipus

Comment

Working...
                  X