This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enhancement request

First how I use the plug-in. I use the BT connector to basically let HS know if I am at home or away, and run scripts based on that.

The addition of the lost confirm setting has made it so that the plug-in is correct 99.9% of the time. Right now I have my lost confirm set to 3 and the poll delay set to 10. So it takes 30 seconds before a BT change is reflected.

Is there a way to have it so that confirmation that the BT device signal is lost is different than when it acquires the BT signal? I would like the plug-in to react faster to when the device comes in range but still make it check a few times before it decides the device is out of range.

Maybe expand the Lost Confirm to two settings? One to confirm that it has lost the BT device and another that it has locked onto the device?

Hope that makes sense.

Hello,

This is how it works already: the lost confirm setting is only valid when the device is lost. When the device is found, there is no confirmation, and it should be immediate (or as fast as your BT stack can find the device).

stipus
    --
    stipus

Comment

OK Great. Sorry for my confusion then.

Comment

Working...
      X