X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrianG
    Guest replied
    I can't remember to be honest. I want to give the whole thing a whirl again because it's the one way I can track house occupancy reliably if I can get it to work.

Leave a comment:

• stipus
    replied
    You can renew the Trial period by opening a HomeSeer ticket.

Do you remember if you bonded the device that was always detected ?

Leave a comment:

• BrianG
    Guest replied
    Will try again

Give me a little bit, I am fighting the Proliphix plug in and some other changes I made recently. I will probably need to renew my trial, but I will check it out. Thanks for thinking about this one.

Leave a comment:

• stipus
    replied
    I just found in the Bluetooth Library support forum why this can happen:

If your bluetooth device is bonded to your computer, some Bluetooth stacks always detect the device even if it's not really present !

So the workaround might be to remove the BT device from your Bluetooth neighborood.

Please tell me if this worked.

Leave a comment:

• stipus
    replied
    I'm sorry but I don't know what I could do.

Some phones do not work right with the Bluetooth Connector.

Leave a comment:

• BrianG
    Guest replied
    Services

I tried both. Didn't work.

Leave a comment:

• stipus
    replied
    When I turn the phone off, the connector still thinks the phone is connected
    I have never seen such a problem !

Can you try an other discovery method, such as ConnectService or DiscoverService ?

Leave a comment:

• BrianG
    Guest started a topic Device Signal Always Ok

Device Signal Always Ok

My wife's LG Chocolate phone first of all is a pain. Autodiscovery can only be enabled for a minute. I thought I found a nice workaround when I paired the phone with my computer. Great. Now a little testing. When I turn the phone off, the connector still thinks the phone is connected. I have tried this with my other phone (Motorola Q) and it works fine.

Any ideas?
Working...
X