X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moskus
    replied
    No worries, I'll wait.

I just upgraded my server, so now I need a bluetooth dongle that has Windows 2003 server drivers...

Leave a comment:

• stipus
    replied
    Originally posted by Moskus View Post
    I realise it's vacation time, but a little hint would be great...
    Honestly I have no clue. If you did copy BluetoothClient.exe to the server HomeSeer 2 directory, and restarted everything, it should have worked.

I'll be back from vacation on the 15th of August, and I have no access to my computers to try / test / fix anything before then.

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    I realise it's vacation time, but a little hint would be great...

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Like I said, I've already tried that...
    (But I didn't restart HS as it seemed unessecary).

Leave a comment:

• stipus
    replied
    You need to add BluetoothClient.exe to the HomeSeer 2 directory on the HomeSeer server.

This fixed the problem for other users.

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Update:

I've tried adding the .exe file til the HomeSeer 2 directory on the server, and adding SKCLNET.dll in the directory of the client. No change..

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    started a topic Bluetooth client crashes...

Bluetooth client crashes...

I figured I'll try this plugin and allthough it is not perfect (I blame my bluetooth dongle for that), it works.

However, I figured I would install the client on my work computer. It has the same dongle as the server has at home (both running WinXP). But it only crashes when it connects!

I have the Script Client running on the same machine without problems...

Any pointers?

EDIT: Some info.

This is the error:
    System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'BluetoothClient, Version=2.45.2.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'BluetoothClient, Version=2.45.2.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
    Apparently I'm using this version of the MS stack:
    11:02:39 Microsoft Bluetooth Stack 5.1.0.2600

If I click "Continue" on the .NET error dialog, it seems like the client connects every 5 seconds...
    Last edited by Moskus; August 4, 2008, 04:15 AM.
Working...
X