Error in log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error in log

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2"><tbody><tr><td class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">18.09.2008 21:56:46 </td> <td class="LOGType1" colspan="3" align="left">BT Debug </td> <td class="LOGEntry1" colspan="8" align="left">Warning: No handler found for Bluetooth Network Network0</td></tr></tbody></table>
    What does this mean?

I've finally got a BT dongle working, using WIDCOMM drivers and a Trust BT dongle. However, it doesn't seem like I'm able to find my own phone. EDIT: I am, if I search from the phone, now the server and the phone are paired.

But using the Widcomm software I can find my neighbours phone...
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

If the phone is paired, it's always found (with the auto-discovery method)

You need to removing the pairing.
    --
    stipus

Comment

I don't use AutoDiscover because I don't like that my cell phones will have to be discoverable all the time.
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Did you try to remove the pairing, and see if the phone is "really" discovered, and really lost when you shut it down or disable Bluetooth ?
        --
        stipus

Comment

No, maybe I just assumed that it worked. But if it doesn't, does that indicate a problem with the BT dongle and/or driver?

Comment

I know that with my Widcomm BT stack/dongle the phone is always reported present if paired.

I had to remove the pairing for the BT Connector.
            --
            stipus

Comment

OK, after some more experimenting, this is the current status:
              - The Widcomm software is able to find all my phones!
              - The Widcomm software is able to find services on all my phones!

I've removed any pairing between phones and the server.

The BT Connector still does not find any phones.

But I looked in the hsdp_bt.ini file, and wondered:
              What is this?
              Code:
              ComputerSid=S-1-5-21-1454471165-73586283-1417001333
              I ran the BT connector on my old server for a few days before I got the new one and I just copied the entire HS folder from one computer to the other. Is this ComputerSID a BT Connector variable or is it system dependable?

What happens if I delete the config file and restart the BT Connector plugin?

Comment

That did the trick!

I just removed the ini-file started from scratch. And it works! Running Widcomm version 5.1 something.
                Expect a purchase soon.

Comment

Yes you were absolutely right !

The computer SID is stored to distinguish between BT clients. (When you are using the BlueToothClient.exe on remote computers).

Each BT network is bound to a computer SID.

If you move from one computer to another, it's better to restart the config from scratch.
                  --
                  stipus

Comment

Okay, I would like to say that this still works, but no..

What does this mean?
                    <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2"><tbody><tr><td class="LOGDateTime0" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">20.09.2008 13:46:54 </td> <td class="LOGType0" colspan="3" align="left">BT Debug </td> <td class="LOGEntry0" colspan="8" align="left">Error while polling Touch_Pro: A service discovery is already pending</td></tr></tbody></table>

The Widcomm software can find the phones, but the BT Connector can't.
                    I'm rolling back the dongle bluetooth drivers, and see what happens...

Note: Windows 2003 and Bluetooth does not play nice together...
                    Last edited by Moskus; September 20, 2008, 07:04 AM.

Comment

This means the polling interval you configured for this BT network is too fast.

The BT stack didn't finish previous service discovery when the next polling occured.
                      --
                      stipus

Comment

Is that a "per device" error or is the polling to fast between two (or more) different devices?

And what happens here?
                        21.09.2008 13:10:55 BT Debug Error while polling Touch_Pro: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
                        Last edited by Moskus; September 21, 2008, 06:24 AM.

Comment

In my opinion, you did setup a too fast poll delay for one or more devices.
                          What is your poll delay setup ?

Then the plugin asks the BT stack to start a new discovery when the previous discovery did not finish yet.

Then this can corrupt some buggy BT stacks.

Then you can get the error message you just got.
                          --
                          stipus

Comment

I have just posted a new version of the plugin that uses an updated version of the Bluetooth communication library.

See here:
                            http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=130876

It may help for your problem.
                            --
                            stipus

Comment

I'll check it out.

Apparently the WidComm stack version 5.1.0.1100 is supposed to be very stable, but so far I was more happy with the Microsoft stack (which really isn't working on Win2003 Server).

Comment

Working...
                              X