X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error writing to memory?

I see this in the BT connector log (on a local machine):

9:18:36 Error while polling HTC Touch Pro2 T7373: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

Seems like a "typical" .NET error to me...
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

No it's not a typical .Net error. It's not possible to write to random memory locations with .Net as there are no memory pointers.

However the .Net plugin uses a C++ library (bluetools) and it's possible this one has bugs when used with some Bluetooth stacks. I just checked if there is an update, but there is none, and the plugin is using the latest available version.

Regards,
    --
    stipus

Comment

OK. It's not a very common error, perhaps it's just the MS stack acting up.
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

I don't think it's the MS-Stack.

This error comes from the C++ library Bluetools.
        --
        stipus

Comment

Oh, I get it now.

Comment

Working...
          X