This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated soon?

The new script connector is excellent and lightning fast! It's also more robust than the Bluetooth connector... Sometimes, I get a lot of error messages:

13.12.2009 14:01:46 BT Connector Warning: remote network Network1 unreachable. The response has not been received within the specified period of time.
    13.12.2009 14:01:47 BT Connector Remote Bluetooth network Network1 registered.
    13.12.2009 14:04:22 BT Connector Warning: remote network Network1 unreachable. The response has not been received within the specified period of time.
    13.12.2009 14:04:22 BT Connector Remote Bluetooth network Network1 registered.
    13.12.2009 14:06:58 BT Connector Warning: remote network Network1 unreachable. The response has not been received within the specified period of time.
    13.12.2009 14:07:02 BT Connector Remote Bluetooth network Network1 registered.
    13.12.2009 14:07:28 BT Connector Warning: remote network Network3 unreachable. Object '/4f265c00_3073_4683_96b5_30e38c768937/l3eb65bik0h_w1jdxdlydil+_1.rem' has been disconnected or does not exist at the server.
    13.12.2009 14:07:31 BT Connector Remote Bluetooth network Network3 registered.
    13.12.2009 14:09:28 BT Connector Warning: remote network Network1 unreachable. The response has not been received within the specified period of time.
    13.12.2009 14:09:33 BT Connector Remote Bluetooth network Network1 registered.
    13.12.2009 14:12:04 BT Connector Warning: remote network Network1 unreachable. The response has not been received within the specified period of time.
    13.12.2009 14:12:08 BT Connector Remote Bluetooth network Network1 registered.
    13.12.2009 14:12:35 BT Connector Warning: remote network Network3 unreachable. Object '/4f265c00_3073_4683_96b5_30e38c768937/l3eb65bik0h_w1jdxdlydil+_1.rem' has been disconnected or does not exist at the server.
    13.12.2009 14:12:36 BT Connector Remote Bluetooth network Network3 registered.
    13.12.2009 14:14:35 BT Connector Warning: remote network Network1 unreachable. The response has not been received within the specified period of time.
    13.12.2009 14:14:38 BT Connector Remote Bluetooth network Network1 registered.

What is it that these messages are trying to tell me?
    Why do I need so many? Can they be surpessed?

Will there be any updates to the BT connector soon?
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

I'm waiting for a new release of the Bluetooth library used by the plugin (franson bluetools).

The error messages you are getting look like a network problem between the Bluetooth Connector plugin and the Bluetooth Client.
    --
    stipus

Comment

Originally posted by stipus View Post
      The error messages you are getting look like a network problem between the Bluetooth Connector plugin and the Bluetooth Client.
      That's what I figured.
      But the Script Connector and HStouch are not complaining on the same computers...
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Then this could mean the Bluetooth Client is so busy (maybe querying the Bluetooh stack through the Bluetools library?) that it cannot answer a simple keep-alive request from HomeSeer.

I don't understand this as the Bluetooth Client is multithreaded. There is a separate thread to query the stack, and the main thread should be available to answer keep-alive queries.

I'll have a look at the code.
        --
        stipus

Comment

It doesn't behave like this all the time, just sometimes. If I restart the clients, then all returns to normal.

I'd just like to know if there's something that can be done about it, or if I have to do something clever with the Script Connector to restart the BlueTooth Connector...

Comment

I just checked the Franson forum for a Bluetools.dll update, but there is none !

The current version has known problems and can become unstable with some combinations of BT hardware / BT stack /OS.

If it works most of the time with your config, it should be possible to create a remote script to restart the BtClient every few days, or when the error shows up in the HS event log.
            --
            stipus

Comment

If it works most of the time with your config, it should be possible to create a remote script to restart the BtClient every few days, or when the error shows up in the HS event log.
              Yes, I think the most "sensible" way is to monitor the HS log. I'll see if I can build a script that does that (if it doesn't exsist already).

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
                Yes, I think the most "sensible" way is to monitor the HS log. I'll see if I can build a script that does that (if it doesn't exsist already).
                The free log monitor plugin does this.
                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Excellent!
                  Now I don't have to reinvent the wheel!

Comment

Here's a link to this plugin.
                    http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...ght=logmonitor
                    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Do you expect it to work better with iphones is there still a problem ?

I just checked the Franson forum for a Bluetools.dll update, but there is none !

The current version has known problems and can become unstable with some combinations of BT hardware / BT stack /OS.

Best,
                      Jakob Sand, I automate everything!

Comment

Do you expect it to work better with iphones is there still a problem ?
                        Currently there is no update for the Bluetools dll.
                        --
                        stipus

Comment

D'oh! Wrong thread...

Comment

Working...
                          X